New Britney Music Video

Charming_Mel said:
I don't know if many people have seen it yet, but when I first saw it, I just thought, "Has anyone told her she's NOT Sydney Bristow???" LoL, the music video seemed like a corny version of Alias. But it was still kind of cool and now the song is stuck in my head and I can't get it out. :rolleyes: If you wanna see the video, you can see it at MTV.com.
HOLY s***! i thought the same thing. that red wig was SO syd. lmao. she musta seen alias

Personally i like the vid and the song :P , im way too old, k no that old but i'd like to think that im mature enough not to discriminate people for their taste in music. i dont feel the need to be defined by the music i listen to and every now and then its nice to listen to music that is upbeat, so what if she doesnt wear the required amount of clothing to be deemed socially acceptable, shes 22 and a multi-millionaire i for one am in no position to critcise her.

Sponge bob - for someone that doesnt like her you seem to be following her career quite closely!! lol

Sorry to get all serious but i thought it needed to be said :D

Just saw the Toxic video on TRL as I was channel surfing. The whole spying thing with the red wig deal immediately made me want to post about it here.

And I liked the song; really catchy and makes you want to move. Video was okay, except for the excess skin/sex, but what music video out there doesn't have that nowadays?

I espeically liked the strings... which sounded very movie/TV score-ish. Hmmm... ;)

you sure know alot about britneys performances spongey...

Sponge bob - for someone that doesnt like her you seem to be following her career quite closely!! lol

I watch TV and listen to the radio........it doesn't take a fan to observe things....if not, than I guess a lot of people are freeks just like me to go around admiting her shamless lack of talent and oversexed persona.

~~Spongy!

i like the music, it's good to dance to. and the video was cool... a little bit too sexy for my liking, but i loved the red wig. and unlike christina aguilera, britney looks good in black hair (at the end)

its a horrible ALIAS knock off, does nothing for me at all.....makes her look even more desperate toshag Brad Pitt....

GOD LEAVE IT OUT WOMAN!

Double Agent said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
hotpot said:
Seriously, how can people let their little girls listen to this sl**?
how is britney spears a sl**? :confused: bc of the way she dresses? i dont think one is of loose sexual morals just bc she dresses provoctively...
How is she a sl**?! :lol:

Now.......that is a funny question.
Yes, she dresses stanky, but that isn't the main reason.

Check List of Why Spears is a stank:

1) In videos and on stage, she feels the need to constantly rub herself against objects and grope herself.

2) She has a liking for riping off her clothing while performing

3) Many off her songs contain her "moaning" in the background

4) She was "licked" in the "I'm a Slave 4 you" video

5)
She made-out with Madonna on stage. "NO" She didn't do it for sexual image purposes, she didn it for the purpose of showing her support for the gay/lesbian rights movement; rigggght. he he ;)

So.........what was the question again? :angelic: :lol:

~~Spongy!
o man.. so funny. and i totally agree.
im srry but i dont....just b.c the way she dreses ....and even tho she does all those things that come off as a sl** like all those reason u just stated dont make her one....but thats just my opinion :smiley:

i just saw the video once again on vh1 and they had ppl tlakin bout it and they said this video was like a *pay-back* for wut he did to her in *cry me a river* and she chose to do all that Alias stuff b/c Justin hates Alias -_- and im guessing she likes it .....so i say go britney :D

and i luv her music and i luv her even tho she is kinda fake but i still luv her ^_^

AliasBabe12 said:
Double Agent said:
hotpot said:
how is britney spears a sl**? :confused: bc of the way she dresses? i dont think one is of loose sexual morals just bc she dresses provoctively...

1) In videos and on stage, she feels the need to constantly rub herself against objects and grope herself.

5)
She made-out with Madonna on stage. "NO" She didn't do it for sexual image purposes, she didn it for the purpose of showing her support for the gay/lesbian rights movement; rigggght. he he ;)

~~Spongy!
im srry but i dont....just b.c the way she dreses ....and even tho she does all those things that come off as a sl** like all those reason u just stated dont make her one....but thats just my opinion :smiley:
If you don't think those thigs don't qualify someone as a sl**.........than I can see that you'll be STD infected within the next 10 years ;)

~~Spongy!

AliasBabe12 said:
Double Agent said:
hotpot said:

5)

~~Spongy!
If you don't think those thigs don't qualify someone as a sl**.........than I can see that you'll be STD infected within the next 10 years ;)

~~Spongy!
ummm alright?? :confused: ...that was rude

....but just fo yo info and not that its not yo buisness but im NOT a suh-lut :D ....and i dont see why defending sumone like britney automatically makes me a suh-lut and saying that i will be infected with STD's

i just saw this video today. i don't know who Britney's manager is, but she needs to get a new one. she looked like a *h**e. that's not music. that's trying to make money off sex appeal.

i was watching best week ever on vh1 and they mentioned britney's video. i wasn't really paying attention but then the word "ALIAS" caught my ear. these two guys were saying she had the red wig because justin didn't like alias, he was more of a threat matrix type, so she did it to spite him. hahaha.

AliasBabe12 said:
i just saw the video once again on vh1 and they had ppl tlakin bout it and they said this video was like a *pay-back* for wut he did to her in *cry me a river* and she chose to do all that Alias stuff b/c Justin hates Alias -_- and im guessing she likes it .....so i say go britney :D

and i luv her music and i luv her even tho she is kinda fake but i still luv her ^_^
yeah i heard that to! i agree GO BRITTNEY! Justin is an idiot! ALIAS is the best! DUH! :blink:

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
AliasBabe12 said:
i just saw the video once again on vh1 and they had ppl tlakin bout it and they said this video was like a *pay-back* for wut he did to her in *cry me a river* and she chose to do all that Alias stuff b/c Justin hates Alias -_-  and im guessing she likes it  .....so i say go britney  :D

and i luv her music and i luv her even tho she is kinda fake but i still luv her  ^_^
yeah i heard that to! i agree GO BRITTNEY! Justin is an idiot! ALIAS is the best! DUH! :blink:
I agree! I heard that too--and I laughed. It was just very funny.

syd_spy47 said:
DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
AliasBabe12 said:
i just saw the video once again on vh1 and they had ppl tlakin bout it and they said this video was like a *pay-back* for wut he did to her in *cry me a river* and she chose to do all that Alias stuff b/c Justin hates Alias -_-  and im guessing she likes it  .....so i say go britney   :D

and i luv her music and i luv her even tho she is kinda fake but i still luv her  ^_^
I agree! I heard that too--and I laughed. It was just very funny.
yeah i laughed and was like o s0 excited too....b/c thats a lil crazee on how she used Alias as one of her get backs at him :lol: ....wutta a k00l k00l kiddo :cool:

she maybe a sllut but she does look good in that video
naughty.gif

Back