Season 5 New Chat with Kristin

sure

Cadet
From mrs_m_vartan: First time and in the U.K., so excuse me for any errors trying to stay awake! Are the rumors true that Quentin Tarantino and Ricky Gervais (The Office) have parts in Alias?

Kristin: Top o' the midnight to ya! (Er, wait, is that Aussie speak? Let's put another shrimp on the barbie?) There has been no official word that Quentin is on the show, but I do know he's in the script for an upcoming episode that also features a lot of Sark.

From elybfly: I don't know how much longer I can last without a new Alias episode! Luckily, I got the season-two DVD for Christmas to tide me over. Any news?
Kristin: Wow, you must have been a good girl this year. Santa gave me Gigli. Okay, the next new episode (this very Sunday--oh my god, can you stand it?!), Sydney finally gets her memory back. Whee! We go back in time and witness her as Julia, seeing Vaughn and Lauren, which means she never really got over him, even as her alter ego. Also, I hear there might be a kiss coming up between two characters (this is aside from the sex scene I told you about).

From lizziebeth: There's talk that Weiss is the baddie! Please say it isn't so!
Kristin: I cannot tell! Only six more days, my loves. I'm pretty sure you find out in the next ep.

From lizziebeth: Have anything more on Alias? I'm dying here because it hasn't been on in so long.
Kristin: Isabella Rossellini's role sounds deliciously scrumptious. She comes back into the picture to help Jack save Sydney and Vaughn, who go on a mission together (Whee! Boom-chicka bow-wow) and get sentenced to death. Izzy's one demand: Sloane's assassination. (Personally, I would have gone for Sark naked on a leash, but we all have needs.) This is the same ep in which, supposedly, a kiss goes down, and I think we see Jack scantily clad.

It's getting to the point where we know more than Kristin does. Does that mean that her sources are slipping, or that we're just shameless spoiler hounds?

We are hunry spoiler hounds...but it seems that Kristin does'nt have any sources besides the internet. She writes as if she is the all-knowing...but WE are the all-knowing ones. Does anyone agree with me?! :smiley:

We are hunry spoiler hounds...but it seems that Kristin does'nt have any sources besides the internet. She writes as if she is the all-knowing...but WE are the all-knowing ones. Does anyone agree with me?!
I agree I think we are doing the work she takes credit for!!! LOL

Back