New development for Abrams with the WB?

Crew News

Official News Poster
From TV Guide Online:

LIFE AFTER FELICITY: The WB is getting back in business with J.J. Abrams, the dude who gave the network its best show ever, Felicity. (No offense, Buffy fans.) According to Variety, Abrams is developing a twentysomething-themed drama for the Frog net titled Six Degrees.
[The Buffy comment is theirs, not mine. ;) ~ V]

ANOTHER SERIES?!?!?!??!?!??!?! :thud: Ohhhh he is making me hate him more and more... :superangry: :rifle:

*shakes fists at TV Guide* Nuttin' wrong with Buffy I tell ya! *pouts* :lol:

Oh, another show? J.J. is really spreading himself thin.

I hope this is the comedy series they were talking about . . . with MI:3, I really don't want to see him taking yet more on . . .
-_-

Felicity, Alias, And lost are in no way alike AT ALL im not tring to be mean but if your going to start bashing the guy for being sucessful then get your facts straight before you start jumping to conclusions. If you were a true abrams fan then youd just sit back enjoy all his work and shut your mouth about it. and im sure this new drama will be nothing like the other 3 shows he has either. :super:

CSTinkrbell said:
if your going to start bashing the guy for being sucessful then get your facts straight before you start jumping to conclusions. If you were a true abrams fan then youd just sit back enjoy all his work and shut your mouth about it.
[post="1011966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
How about this then? Mr Abrams himself has admitted that he allowed Alias to slip in quality while he was working so hard on getting Lost on its feet (apparently it was put on a short schedule, probably because Burnett had similar ideas about a drama . . . yeah, Mr Reality Programming himself). Sure, I admire Mr Abrams' work very much, but because I admire it, I'm going to speak up when he allows the bar he's set himself for quality to slip. I understand that he's paying more attention to Alias now and letting the co-creator of Lost pretty much take over as show-runner--that should help. However, he's juggling plenty more projects (M:I3, The Catch, a comedy project). We'll see if any drop . . . and which ones. It's only natural that fans of Alias are concerned that Abrams keep his eye on that particular ball that he's juggling. (And please understand that many people here care more about Alias than Abrams.) ;)
✌️

Back