Season 2 New Ep Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first link is ep 12, because it says it on the top of the page. actually, all of them are from ep 12.... becuase they have it written on the top..

Okay i think it's just me. but doesn't that guy look like Noah?
--Mandy :angelic:

:eek: I was thinking the SAME-EXACT-THING when I saw those pics. I was like, "Okay, I swear he is dead!! He died!! That can't be Noah, I swear it better not be!!" Even though I knew it wasn't. Just shows you how much I hate Noah!

those pictures were not of noah. i am sure. it looked sorta like noah i admit. but a closer look and thought will reveal who it really was. try again!

Looks like Ethan Hawke to me. And I think he's in the ep.

OMG well yea i know its Ethan Hawke but what if he plays like noah's twin in that episode! that would be kewl..haha..but he would have be good cuz noah was already evil so he cant be like an evil twin..just a thought haha

BUT VAUGHN"S A SPY!!! Well, not really but he IS an Agent so...and besides, "I have a crush on a guy at work." and "He's smart and.........I don't even know how to describ him!" I don't think Sydney's going to change her mind THAT quickly. And I herd that Ethan is only in that one episode, so I don't think anything will happen.

Yeah Ethan Hawke is playing that guy Sydney saves in those pictures. Agent Lennox. It's in the spoilers if u'd like to look them over. and I think it's the superbowl...or is it? lol I heard that Ethan Hawke may be in more! ooh wouldnn't that make a good story line? Vaughn getting jealous..

and Alias u are soo right..she can't change her mind that quickly..he's way to yummy and fine. ooh ya yummy and fine. lol If she doesn't want him

I GET FIRST DIBS!lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

I wish I could find some pics of syd and vaughns kiss scene but I cant find em anywhere. could it be they haven't got that far yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back