Season 5 New Episode Description

ok here it is...

"Taken" - When Dixon's children are kidnapped by Sark, he turns to Sydney in a desperate attempt to rescue them. Meanwhile, Lauren's work as a double agent comes under intense pressure when her estranged father, Senator Reed, shuts her out of intelligence briefings. But she proves her worth when she frames Sloane as the mole inside the CIA-bringing his relationship with Dr. Barnett (Patricia Wettig, "thirtysomething") into the crossfire, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MARCH 21 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Wow!!!that is the frist good spoiler i have seen i so long!! it is a great sight for sore eyes. Hopefully this will lead to season to bettter places!!

i hope so too...although im already feeling the ANOTHER guest star will just make the show even more...DISJOINTED.

There are going to be some more guest stars. Here's some more spoilers from Spoilerfix.com (themore spoilers, the more I'm happy, especially since there will be 4 new Alias episodes in a row! :D (y):

03/01 - Raymond J. Barry has signed on to play Senator Reed, father of Lauren Reed (Melissa George), on several upcoming episodes of Alias, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Barry appeared as Senator Matheson in three episodes of The X-Files. Source: Sci Fi Wire

03/01 - Djimon Hounsou will return for two May sweeps episodes of ALIAS, playing Covenant kingpin Kazari Bomani. Source: MediasharX

oh plus theres some women cast to play her mother as well...UGH i cant deal with all these people! although im glad theyre bringing bomani back...he was in the ep for like two minutes. at least maybe theyll finish a storyline...

Back