NEW GAME ! Let’s make up a story together ...

<maya>

J.J's Muse
I came up with this idea because of a game we play in France …
I dunno if you guys have your own version of it … it’s called : « le cadavre exquis », which litterally translated means : « the exquisite dead body » !! Don’t panic, none of us has to die though !!
« le cadavre exquis » consists in taking a blank page, write down a sentence then fold the page to hide what you wrote and pass it to someone else who writes another sentence, fold the page and so on ... and when the page is completed, all the sentences make a story that’s often hilarious cos it combines lots of different ideas and styles …

that’s why I thought we could adapt the concept of this game here to make up our own alias story line, all together, each one of us who’s willing to participate being a part of the whole process.
but this story should be ours, I mean, we can make it just like we want it to be.
therefore, we can bring as much characters as we like into the story, write our own dialogues, describe a situation or invent all kinds of crazy events (for those who won’t feel inspired you still could join the game by adding real parts of alias- quotes or events- as long as it fits with the rest of the story)
BUT to make it last as long as possible we should not take the story line for granted and put as much sudden developements as possible … so the best way, I think, would be to write just a small paragraph at once : 10-15 lines (or less … it’s your choice) maybe up to 20-25 at the maximum for the most inspired ones (you’re the writer !!) and always end with a small cliffhanger so the next one can rebound on it to go on … What do you think ?
What we need now is to have a final goal for the story, I mean an ultimate action to complete … and as it is (for most of us) a long-(still)awaited event, it should be about S/V getting back together !! so every one should aim at it in its own way BUT ALL THE OTHERS are free to put pitfalls, traps, treacherous characters, amazing twists, anything !!! cos well … THAT what makes alias !!!

SO !!! (sorry for the long introduction …) here’s a start :

Sydney is in her apartment (you know, resting in the den after a dangerous mission). The door bell rings. It’s Vaughn (still wearing that damn wedding ring BTW !!!) he looks sad, and confused (like when he went to Dixon’s to beg for help …) he asks if he can come in. In other circumstances, Syd of course would have let him, even up to the bedroom … (yeah, too sad I know) but she’s tired and this love triangle situation has become really painful so she keeps him at the door (haha, way to go Syd !!)
Syd : what is it now ? don’t you have a wife to take care of ?! (Oooo, not nice !! but hey, she’s the abandoned one !!)
Vaughn (feeling hurt about her aggressivity) : Syd !! … please, I thought …
S (on the defensive): What ? what did you think ?
V (looking tormented) and incredibly sexy !!: I know it’s not an easy situation but I’ve been thinking about us and as crazy as it is I came to you because … Sydney … I’m so tired of lying to myself, lying to you ... about how I feel …
Syd’s phone rings (obviously !! cos someone’s phone always rings in that kind of scene, doesn’t it !!)
It’s Weiss. he sounds secretive. It‘s about something huge he has to reveal ...

NOW, WHO’D LIKE TO GO ON WITH THE STORY ? IT’S UP TO YOU …
Let’s have fun !!!!!

Weiss: Sydney, this is Weiss (in a panicked voice)
Syd: What is it, what's wrong?
Weiss: Syd, you have to get in here right now, you're not gonna believe this.
vaughn: What is it Syd, what's going on (he says, confused by what he's overheard)
Syd shoots him an annoyed glance (she's trying to talk to weiss, duh!)
Weiss: Syd, is that Vaughn? Listen carefully, we need you to keep him there as long as you can without making him suspicious. We're sending a team to your apartment now to bring you both in. Syd, this is serious, you're in danger, you both are.
Syd: I don't understand, what are you talking about?
Weiss: Syd, it's Lauren, she's.....

you totally got it aliasluvr !!! :lol: great follow-up (if I see what you're up to ;) ... !!!)

hope the game will take off now cos I'm so impatient to see what you guys will make up !! :P (and I'll join again when there's more ...)

Weiss: Syd, it's Lauren, she's with the Covenant.
Syd (confused): What are you saying?
Weiss: Lauren is not the perfect little wife that Vaughn married...
Syd looked at Vaughn. He knew that something was wrong.
Vaughn: Was is it Syd? Who's on the phone?
Syd: It's...

BTW, it's a good idea. I know this game because I played several times with my friends when the teacher was boring.

Syd (hanging up the phone): it’s er … it’s nothing …
V : don’t lie to me. I can see it’s serious
S : Vaughn, please. (she approaches him, with an innocent look on her face) Could we get back to our conversation …
Vaughn (suspicious) : Syd, you’re hiding something to me. I know it
(wow, Syd, think, think quickly !!)
S (still approaching, smiling): Vaughn … sorry for what I’m about to do …
Vaughn hasn’t got the time to answer and BAM !!! she punches him in the face, leaving him unconscious on the floor. She then calls Jack.
S : Dad. It’s me. I need you to come to my place right away. You must take care of Vaughn … I don’t have time to explain.
Jack : what about him now?! what did he do again !! (OK Jack, you really should lighten your reactions a little when it comes down to sexy Vaughn !!)
S : DAD !! (see, you got her all upset !!) … please, it’s urgent. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Be careful
Before leaving, Syd ties up Vaughn in case he wakes up before Jack arrives … then she gently kisses him on the lips whispering : « I love you » … (sorry, I needed that !!)
She’s now in her car talking with Weiss on the phone …
Weiss : where are you ?
S : I’m on my way.
Weiss (in a worried tone) : where’s Vaughn ?
Syd : I sort of took care of him. He must be with my father now … you can call off your team …
At the CIA. Syd meets with Weiss, in a nook (you know like « the flirting corner » one …)
S : where’s Lauren ? how did you learn about her ?
Weiss :

LI DIDINT READ IT I DONT HAVE ENOGUH TIME I GTG SO I WILL SAY (oops caps) LAUREN FALLS INTO A BLACK HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Weiss: Lauren is visiting her father at his ranch. She shot Lazeray!!! She's meant to be away for a few days.
Syd: What??? I'm sorry but are you sure she works for the covenant? I mean, don't you think she's a little too, erm girly to be a double agent? :lol:
Weiss: erm, i guess, maybe.
Syd: You know what i mean Weiss - she's whiney and pathetic and unsure of herself - it's hardly double agent behaviour. ;)
Weiss: I guess you're right. So what are you saying Syd?
Syd: I think maybe she is being set up. Being played by the covenant.
Weiss: But why??
Syd: Because I refuse to believe Vaugh could be used in that way, taken for such a ride. He's not stupid you know!
Weiss: I didn't say he was. Where is he anyway?
Syd: He's with my dad.
Weiss: Why didn't you just bring him in with you?
Syd:???????????????????continue

Syd: I..I dunno, you weren't making any sense I on the phone, I just thought..
Vaughn: Sydney! (walking swiftly toward her, not wearing a very happy face) What the Hell was that about?
Weiss: Oh, Vaughn, it's good that you're here too. Listen, there's something you both need to know.
Syd: Weiss was just saying that Lauren may have been the one who shot Lazarey. That she may be working for the Covenant. But I don't see how, I don't understand how you could not know..
Vaughn: Sydney, there's something I have to tell you..

Vaughn: Sydney since that car ride from your apartment you've been missing for 15 minutes.
(Sydney looks shocked in disbelief)
Vaughn: After you punched me out and made out with me while i was unconscience you've been missing.
Sydney: Vaughn your an idiot!!
(Sydney punches Vaughn once again)
Vaughn: What was that for??!!!
Sydney: Shutup!! Lauren is a double agent working for the Covnenant...
(Vaughn getting really mad and turns his anger towards Sydney)
Vaughn: Sydney!! I knew you never liked her at all please dont make stuff up.
(Sydney stares at Vaughn with a sincere look)
Vaughn: Lauren was right about you... you are a...
Weiss: Vaughn, shes telling you the Gods honest truth
Vaughn: But, but shes... shes my wife...
Sydney: ....contin..

Sydney: my father's wife was a double, it happens.

Vaughn: (continuing)...and i love her! Oh what the hell? Screw protocal. (At Weiss's and Sydney's confused looks, he mentions for them to go into a soundproof room)
(continuing) I know I should've told you this when you first got back, but Syd just felt that you had enough stress on you without me adding to it. (Sydney gazes at Vaughn attentively, patiently waiting for him to continue). And Weiss, I'm sorry, but they threatened me. It's just that, I kept putting it off, and putting it off, and I finally decided this was the day i'd tell you that I did marry Lauren out of a geniune love for her...

Sydney: (interuppting, and not wanting to hear about Vaughn's reasons for marrying Lauren) Yes, yes, I know you married her, but what does this have to do with anything?

Vaughn: I married her, in love, but I found out she was a double. At first I assumed she was in the Covenant, and that's why she was trying to stop me from searching for you. But then...i discovered something even greater, something that compelled me to stay married to her...

Vaughn: ... She can do this thing with her tounge, oh Gawd its great.
(vaughns is just full of excitment and in ecstacy just thinking about it)

Sydney: (very excited and curious)Really... what is it?? tell me...

Eric: (also very curious)Come on vaughn you gotta tell us...

Sydney and Eric: Please..

Vaughn:.... contin..

Vaughn: I really can't say, it's something you need to experience for yourself.

Weiss: Awe, come on man...

Vaughn: You'd better not be asking me to demonstrate.

Weiss: Dude, not on me. Syd's over there, show me how it's done.

Vaughn: I couldn't dare, then Syd wouldn't get to see.

Weiss: But she'd get to experience it. Then she could demonstrate on me and I could experience it. All without Lauren having to know or be involved.

Syd: Have you ever played that telephone game, where you whisper something and it gets passed from person to person?

Weiss: Yeah, in grade school.

Syd: And what happens? By the time it gets to the end, it's all messed up.

Vaughn: You saying you're not up for the challenge?

Syd: Well you put it that way, I'm game.

Cont...

Jack enters to break up the party
"Hi....*pause* what the hell is going on in here. Get away from Sydney's stomach Vaughn!"
Vaughn: "Jack, erm, Hi. We were just ........."
Syd: "Dad, erm Vaughn was just , erm checking a mole!"
Jack:"Fine......did Weiss tell you about lauren?"
SYD: "Yes, but i don't buy it."
Jack :"what do you mean?"
Syd: "She's not spy like. She's too much of a sissy"
Vaughn: "Excuse me. That's my wife ur speaking about."
Syd: "So, what, you want her to be a spy!?"
Vaughn: "Weel, no but.......oh forget it."
Jack: "Anyway listen up.......there is something more important to deal with at the moment. Lauren is at her father as we know and since she's been away there has been something strange going on."
Weiss/Syd and Vaughn speak simultaneously : "What is it?"

????????????????????????continue

Jack: We believe that Lauren maybe planning on aquiring the Rambaldi device recently aquired by the CIA, we need to assemble a team to catch Lauren before its to late.

Vaughn: Shes my wife i refuse to be apart of any such plan.

Sydney: Vaughn, i know what your going through, but this way we will have conformation if she does work for the Covenant, if shes really at her fathers as she claim.

(Hours later CIA team stand outside of Lauren's fathers ranch with fully automatic weapons, Vaughn, Sydney, Jack and Weiss stand waiting for bootcamps authorization to storm the house, Dixons on coms)

Dixon: Team move in!

(the team moves in and see Lauren and Sark together, everyone is stund at what they see)

(Vaughn points his gun aiming it at Sark)

Vaughn: (Very angry and uneasy) Get off my wife!!!

Lauren:...contin...

(Sark jumps, Lauren looks baffled.)

Sark: Mr. Vaughn, don't worry, I'll cooperate. Not a problem, my loyalties are flexible.

Weiss (mumbling to self): And apparently a little more than that.

Lauren: Honey, he... he... he took advantage of me!

(Lauren starts to sob. Sydney walks over and decks Lauren.)

Sydney: Oh, suck it up. We know the truth.

(Vaughn runs from the room, everyone looks awkwardly at each other, figuring he's crying. Vaughn had only cried once before. Lauren is taken into custody, which was made easier by the handcuffs already on her wrists. Sydney walks out to comfort Vaughn).

Vaughn: I can't believe she and I shared a bed. I just feel so dirty.

Sydney: We all make mistakes, Vaughn. Don't beat yourself up over this.

Vaughn: I was so blind...

(Sydney walks over and puts her arms around Vaughn.)

Sydney: It's ok, let me help you make the pain go away...

(Sydney looks at Vaughn, he remembers that look all too well. Vaughn kisses her.)

Vaughn: Help me make the pain disappear.

(They walk off to the car, Syd has never seen Vaughn's apartment before.)

THE END

What a great story, everything worked out good for Sydney and Vaughn
the moral of the story is that Lauren is a tramp!

EDIT: Can someone start a new one about Vaughn and Sydney going back to the apartment? and getting it on?

This Will be Easier to Read for all of you guys.
EDIT: I took out stuff that was not relevant.

Sydney is in her apartment (resting in the den after a dangerous mission). The door bell rings. It’s Vaughn (still wearing that damn wedding ring) he looks sad, and confused (like when he went to Dixon’s to beg for help…) he asks if he can come in. In other circumstances, Sydney of course would have let him, even up to the bedroom… but she’s tired and this love triangle situation has become really painful so she keeps him at the door.

Sydney: What is it now? Don’t you have a wife to take care of?

Vaughn (feeling hurt about her aggressively): Syd!! … Please, I thought …

Sydney: (on the defensive) What? What did you think?

Vaughn: (looking tormented) I know it’s not an easy situation but I’ve been thinking about us and as crazy as it is I came to you because… Sydney… I’m so tired of lying to myself, lying to you... about how I feel…

(Sydney’s phone rings its Weiss. He sounds secretive.)

Weiss: (In a panicked voice) Sydney, this is Weiss.

Sydney: What is it, what's wrong?

Weiss: Syd, you have to get in here right now, you're not gonna believe this.

Vaughn: What is it Syd, what's going on (He says, confused by what he's overheard)

(Sydney shoots him an annoyed glance, she's trying to talk to Weiss)

Weiss: Syd, is that Vaughn? Listen carefully; we need you to keep him there as long as you can without making him suspicious. We're sending a team to your apartment now to bring you both in. Syd, this is serious, you're in danger…you both are.

Sydney: I don't understand, what are you talking about?

Weiss: Syd, it's Lauren, she's with the Covenant.

Sydney: (confused) What are you saying?

Weiss: Lauren is not the perfect little wife that Vaughn married...

(Vaughn looks at Sydney. He knew that something was wrong.)

Vaughn: What is it Syd? Who's on the phone?

Sydney (hanging up the phone): it’s err… it’s nothing…

Vaughn: don’t lie to me. I can see it’s serious.

Sydney: Vaughn please! (She approaches him, with an innocent look on her face) Could we get back to our conversation…

Vaughn: (suspicious) Syd, you’re hiding something to me. I know it

Sydney: (Still approaching, smiling) Vaughn… sorry for what I’m about to do …

(Vaughn hasn’t got the time to answer and BAM !!! she punches him in the face, leaving him unconscious on the floor. She then calls Jack.)

Sydney: Dad. It’s me. I need you to come to my place right away. You must take care of
Vaughn… I don’t have time to explain.

Jack: what about him now? What did he do again!!

Sydney: Dad! Please, it’s urgent. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Be careful.

(Before leaving, Sydney ties up Vaughn in case he wakes up before Jack arrives… then she gently kisses him on the lips whispering:smiley: "I love you".

(She’s now in her car talking with Weiss on the phone)

Weiss: where are you?

Sydney: I’m on my way.

Weiss: (In a worried tone) Where’s Vaughn?

Sydney: I sort of took care of him. He must be with my father now… you can call off your team…

(At the CIA. Sydney meets with Weiss, in a nook)

Sydney: Where’s Lauren? How did you learn about her?

Weiss: Lauren is visiting her father at his ranch. She shot Lazeray!!! She's meant to be away for a few days.

Sydney: What??? I'm sorry but are you sure she works for the covenant? I mean, don't you think she's a little too, erm girly to be a double agent?

Weiss: erm, i guess, maybe.

Sydney: You know what i mean Weiss - she's whiney and pathetic and unsure of herself it's hardly double agent behavior.

Weiss: I guess you're right. So what are you saying Syd?

Sydney: I think maybe she is being set up. Being played by the covenant.

Weiss: But why??

Sydney: Because I refuse to believe Vaughn could be used in that way, taken for such a ride. He's not stupid you know!

Weiss: I didn't say he was. Where is he anyway?

Sydney: He's with my dad.

Weiss: Why didn't you just bring him in with you?

Sydney: I… I dunno, you weren't making any sense I on the phone, I just thought..

Vaughn: Sydney! (Walking swiftly toward her, not wearing a very happy face) What the Hell was that about?

Weiss: Oh, Vaughn, it's good that you're here too. Listen, there's something you both need to know.

Sydney: Weiss was just saying that Lauren might have been the one who shot Lazarey. That she may be working for the Covenant. But I don't see how, I don't understand how you could not know.

Vaughn: Sydney, there's something I have to tell you… Sydney since that car ride from your apartment you've been missing for 15 minutes.
(Sydney looks shocked in disbelief)

Vaughn: After you punched me out and made out with me while I was unconscious you've been missing.

Sydney: Vaughn you’re an idiot!!
(Sydney punches Vaughn once again)

Vaughn: What was that for?

Sydney: Shut up!! Lauren is a double agent working for the Covenant...

(Vaughn getting really angry and turns his anger towards Sydney)

Vaughn: Sydney!! I knew you never liked her at all please don’t make stuff up.
(Sydney stares at Vaughn with a sincere look)

Vaughn: Lauren was right about you... you are a...

Weiss: (Interrupts Vaughn) Vaughn, she's telling you the Gods honest truth

Vaughn: But, but she’s... she’s my wife...

Sydney: my father's wife was a double, it happens.

Vaughn: I love her! Oh what the hell? Screw protocol. (At Weiss's and Sydney's confused looks, he mentions for them to go into a soundproof room) I know I should've told you this when you first got back, but Syd just felt that you had enough stress on you without me adding to it. (Sydney gazes at Vaughn attentively, patiently waiting for him to continue). And Weiss, I'm sorry, but they threatened me. It's just that, I kept putting it off, and putting it off, and I finally decided this was the day I’d tell you that I did marry Lauren out of a genuine love for her...

Sydney: (interrupting, and not wanting to hear about Vaughn's reasons for marrying Lauren) yes, yes, I know you married her, but what does this have to do with anything?
Vaughn: I married her, in love, but I found out she was a double. At first I assumed she was in the Covenant, and that's why she was trying to stop me from searching for you. But then...I discovered something even greater, something that compelled me to stay married to her... She can do this thing with her tongue, oh God its great!
(Vaughn is just full of excitement and in ecstasy just thinking about it)

Sydney: (very excited and curious) Really... what is it?? Tell me...

Weiss: (also very curious) Come on Vaughn you gotta tell us...

Sydney and Eric: Please…

Vaughn: I really can't say, it's something you need to experience for yourself.

Weiss: Aww, come on man!

Vaughn: You'd better not be asking me to demonstrate.

Weiss: Dude, not on me. Syd's over there, show me how it's done.

Vaughn: I couldn't dare, then Syd wouldn't get to see.

Weiss: But she'd get to experience it. Then she could demonstrate on me and I could experience it. All without Lauren having to know or be involved.

Sydney: Have you ever played that telephone game, where you whisper something and it gets passed from person to person?

Weiss: Yeah, in grade school.

Sydney: And what happens? By the time it gets to the end, it's all messed up.

Vaughn: Your saying you're not up for the challenge?

Sydney: Well if you put it that way, I'm game.

(Jack enters to break up the party)

Jack: Hi.... (Pause) What the hell is going on in here? Get away from Sydney's stomach Vaughn!

Vaughn: Jack, erm, Hi. We were just …

Sydney: Dad, erm Vaughn was just, erm checking a mole!

Jack: Fine...did Weiss tell you about Lauren?

Sydney: Yes, but i don't buy it.

Jack: What do you mean?

Sydney: She's not spy like. She's too much of a sissy

Vaughn: Excuse me. That's my wife your speaking about.

Sydney: So, what, you want her to be a spy?

Vaughn: Well, no but... oh forget it.

Jack: Anyway listen up...there is something more important to deal with at the moment. Lauren is at her father as we know and since she's been away there has been something strange going on.

Weiss, Sydney and Vaughn: "What is it?"

Jack: We believe that Lauren maybe planning on acquiring the Rambaldi device recently acquired by the CIA, we need to assemble a team to catch Lauren before it’s to late.

Vaughn: She’s my wife I refuse to be apart of any such plan.

Sydney: Vaughn, i know what your going through, but this way we will have conformation if she does work for the Covenant, if she’s really at her fathers as she claim.

(Hours later CIA team stand outside of Lauren's fathers ranch with fully automatic weapons, Vaughn, Sydney, Jack and Weiss stand waiting for boot camps authorization to storm the house, Dixon’s is on communications)

Dixon: Team move in!

(The team moves in and sees Lauren and Sark together, everyone is stunned at what they see)

(Vaughn points his gun aiming it at Sark)

Vaughn: (Very angry and uneasy) Get off my wife!!!

(Sark jumps, Lauren looks baffled.)

Sark: Mr. Vaughn, don't worry, I'll cooperate. Not a problem, my loyalties are flexible.

Weiss: (mumbling to self) And apparently a little more than that.

Lauren: Honey, he... he... he took advantage of me!
(Lauren starts to sob. Sydney walks over and decks Lauren.)

Sydney: Oh, suck it up. We know the truth.

(Vaughn runs from the room, everyone looks awkwardly at each other, figuring he's crying. Vaughn had only cried once before. Lauren is taken into custody, which was made easier by the handcuffs already on her wrists. Sydney walks out to comfort Vaughn).

Vaughn: I can't believe she and I shared a bed. I just feel so dirty.

Sydney: We all make mistakes, Vaughn. Don't beat yourself up over this.

Vaughn: I was so blind...

(Sydney walks over and puts her arms around Vaughn.)

Sydney: It's ok, let me help you make the pain go away...
(Sydney looks at Vaughn; he remembers that look all too well. Vaughn kisses her.)
Vaughn: Help me make the pain disappear.

(They walk off to the car, Sydney has never seen Vaughn's apartment before.)

The End.

EDIT: Can someone start a new one about Vaughn and Sydney going back to the apartment? and getting it on?

YUP SURE CAN.

Vaughn and Sydney pull up outside his apartment.
Syd: "so, i've never seen the inside of your place before."
Vaughn: "I know. I think it's about time."
Vaughn leans over and kisses Sydney passionately on then lips.
Vaughn: "ok, seriously lets go inside. I want you right now."
Vaugh leads Sydney up the path and unlocks his front door. He leads her into the bedroom taking off his jacket as he goes. He stands at the bottom of his bed breathing heavily gazing at Sydney and her beauty.
Vaughn: "Syd. You know It's always been you - Lauren never made me fell the way i felt with you. You and I , when we're together, it just fits!"
Sydney walks over to where Vaughn stands and starts to unbutton his shirt.
Syd: "I know Vaughn."
She kisses his chest as she removes his shirt.
Syd: "What is that mark on your stomach Vaughn?

????????????????continue please

Vaughn: Ohh. that... Its nothing.

Sydney: Just thought i'd ask.

(Vaughn and Sydney continue to kiss passionately)

Sydney: (disguested) OK, Vaughn I cant take it anymore, that is just gross i mean its just not right! What is it??

Vaughn: Alright... If you must know, while you were missing I ve taken numerous jobs testing biohazardous suppliments used to disinfect nuclear weapons. There was this accident at the plant...(Vaughn looks down and back at Sydney) I nearly died... Thank good for my screwdriver i was able escape through the vents with my life, and unfortunately with this hidious scar.

(Sydney picks up her clothes and begins to leave the apartment)

Vaughn: Where are you going? Stop... wait, we can move past this.

Sydney: (Sydney still disguested) Vaughn, i have never seen anything like that before, I cant believe I kissed you all those times... Goodbye Vaughn..

(Sydney leaves the apartment relieved and then shudders at the thought of Naked Vaughn)

Back