NEW GAME ! Let’s make up a story together ...

(Back in Russia)

Sydney: Wha... Where the hell am I?

? (voice still being altered): You're time is up, your friends and family have failed to rescue you and meet our demands.

Sydney: You can't be serious? I was trained to be what I am today, programmed to take a lot of s***. You can't kill me.

?: Kill, who said anything about killing you? That pesky threat? You can't think we were serious. We just have demands for your release. That just speeds up the process

Sydney: Well then at least tell me who you are.

?: I am afraid that if I do that, I'll really have to kill you. (Breaks out laughing). Alright, alright. I'll be here all week, thank you! Ok, all jokes aside, you're a prisoner of the Covenent. I know about Lauren's death... her failure reflects badly on all of us. Jack and Vaughn are probably crying like two little girls right now, thinking you're dead. Man, talk about history repeating itself.

Sydney: Awe, s***, again? You can't be serious?

?: Completely. But, you should at least know who I am and learn your fate. I am the head of the Covenent. I am your captor. I am... (takes off mask)

Sydney: Mom?

Irvina: Sydney, as much as I love you, there are things you dont understand.

Sydney: (raises her voice) Then you explain it to me!

Irvina: Its on a need to know basis!

(Irvina punches Sydney in the face, Sydney falls to the ground.)

Sydney: (tears coming down her cheek) I hate you...

Irvina: You dont mean that...

(Irvina punches Sydney in the face again)

(Sydney passes out on the floor)

(Irvina leaves Sydney but on the way out she unties Sydney's arms and legs)

(Irvina comes back with even stronger restaints, and uses them to tie up Sydney again)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THIS IS KOOL GUYS </span>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK</span>

Sydney awakens to find herself tied to an aluminum chair.
NOT AGAIN - she thinks to herself - I HOPE THE DENTIST GUY AIN'T GONNA SHOW UP TOO!!!!

meanwhile in LA.
Jack typing at his keyboard: "Music lover seeks a concert with mozart."
Reply: Hi honey, whats up?
Jack: Our daughter is missing - possibly dead.
Reply: My sources told me she was seen in Russia yesterday.
Jack: Really?? Great thanks a lot.
Reply: No worries dear!!!

Jack returns to the CIA and a team is prepped for Russia.
Vaughn: "So erm Russia is a big place - how r we gonna find Syd?"
Jack: "We just will!!!! ""
Vaughn: "Oh , ok as long as thats clear then!!"

Russia: A team of CIA operatives arrive in Moscow airport. They are met by a man with a sandwich board with the words "WELCOME TO RUSSIA MR JACK AND MR VAUGHN. The man leads them into a back room where they are given a list of demands and told if they meet witht he demands Sydney (who is alive) will be freed.
Vaughn "btw thanks for cleaning up my apartment!!!"
Man: "No probs!!"

The demands were as follows:

continue..................

Demands:
1) A Pastrami on White with mustard, pickles and provolone cheese.
2) A Large pizza with everything
3) A CD Player
4) A Puppy
5) An I.O.U. for a backrub

And oh yeah...
6) The Rambaldi device

(Jack and Vaughn send the operatives out on a scavenger hunt for the items, contacting the CIA for the items they weren't able to find.)

Jack: We've acquired your demands, now release Agent Bristow.

Man: Alright, Agent Bristow will be handed over to you in 48 hours.

Jack: 48 hours? Why?

Man: Because we need to make sure that her tags are current and her belongings restored.

Vaughn: All she had was the clothes on her back. And what tags, she's not an animal, and this is not a pound!

(Sound of dogs barking in the background)

Vaughn: Ok, seriously dude, what the h**l?

Cont...

(There is a loud gunshot, the barking stops and a truck storms out of the pound crashing through the gate)

Jack: (Surprised) Its Sydney!! Vaughn run!!

(Jack and Vaughn run back to their cars, with the items on the list and the Rambaldi device)

(There are gunshots everywhere, and a team of Russian terrorists is chasing Sydney with a another truck, Vaughn and Jack follow behind the team of Russians)

Jack: We need to slow them down to give Sydney more time... take the wheel!!

(Vaughn quickly grabs the wheel while Jack takes out his gun and begins firing at the truck ahead)

Vaughn: (yelling) Jack get back in here!!!

(Vaughn pulls Jack back into the car intime to dodge the return fire from the truck)

Jack: (relieved) Vaughn you saved my life...

Vaughn: Now is not the time we have to help Sydney.

(Meanwhile Sydney is driving the truck through a dense forest with the chase car behind her, she has trouble seeing ahead of her becasue of the dense brush, she crashes!!! Sydney hits her head hard on the wheel, and slowly exits the truck)

Terrorist 1: (Speaking in Russian) Stop!! Dont move!!!

(Sydney sees the armed men and follows their demands.

(BANG, BANG. BANG!!!)

(Jack has killed the 3 terrorists, Sydney has no idea what is going on and falls on the ground, Vaughn rushes towards Sydney, he hold Sydney in his arms.)

Sydney: Wow that was awesome. What are you guys doing here?

Vaughn: We thought you were going to die.

Sydney: It was just a tree...

Vaughn: No, we thought your captors were going to kill you...

Jack (cutting off Vaughn's thought): Vaughn, let her be, she shouldn't pushing herself like this. We'll get her back to the states and into a hospital. There doesn't appear to be any major damage, but we can never be too sure.

(Vaughn picks up Sydney and takes her to the car, laying her out in the backseat. The three of them head back towards the plane. When they arrive, they load the rambaldi device, Sydney, and grab the items from the list. Vaughn shoves the I.O.U. in his pocket, thinking it might come in handy in the near future. The plane lands and Sydney is taken to the hospital to be examined. Sydney, sedated, opens her eyes to see Vaughn sitting there.)

Sydney (stretching her arm out to take Vaughn's hand): Vaughn...

Vaughn: Oh thank God!

Sydney: Again, just a tree.

Vaughn: The Dr. was afraid of internal bleeding. He thought you might only have 2 months to live. Then he checked again and turns out you're fine.

Sydney: Well thanks baby, so are you.

Cont...

continued..

Sydney: So are you *wink* *wink*?

Vaughn: (Vaughn confused) Sydney what are you talking about??

(Sydney licks her lips seducing Vaughn)

Vaughn: (Finally realizes) Yeah!! Definately

(Vaughn ripps off his clothes and climbs into bed with Sydney)

(Marshall walks in without them realizing and watches unsuspectedly)

THE END!!!

THIS IS THE START OF A NEW STORY

ok here it is. Our goal is get Jack to kill Vaughn. I ll start

Jack and Vaughn are standing in the CIA office, Jack is cleaning his gun. Vaughn is talking to Jack about Sydney, asking Jacks permission to marry Sydney.

Jack: So Vaughn can you tell me if theres something stuck in the barrel of my gun?

Vaughn: OK, lets see

(Bang!!! Vaughn dies)

Jack: Opps...

to be continued...

(Sydney, walking into the office sees Vaughn's dead body laying on the ground, her father holding the gun.)

Sydney: What did you do? I hate you, you've been a plague on my life, why do you always have to ruin things for me?!?! Sure, you've saved my life a few too many times to keep count, but I loved him!

Jack: He was never good enough for you. I have this guy, Marshall's new assistant, he's crazy about you, and he's got prospects.

(Sydney glances over and see's the stereo-type of a nerd standing there waving gleefully at her. She crinkles her nose.)

Sydney: That's it... this isn't going to end well. I've lost him once before, I'll not lose him again!

(Sydney takes her gun and kills herself, her body falling next to Vaughn, at Jack's feet.)

Jack (screaming): NNNNOOOOOO!!!!

CONT...

(At that very moment Vaughn opens his eyes, and begins to speak softly)

Vaughn: Is that you... Syd??

(Vaughn see Sydney on the floor and is devistated)

Vaughn: Yea, noise? then I'll be brief. O happy Gun!

(Snatching Sydney's Gun)

Vaughn: This is thy sheath

(Vaughn shots himself and lays together with Sydney.)

The End.

OK NEW STORY

The objective of this one is to get Sydney a new car.

Sydney and Jack are browing around a dealership. They have been looking for hours and are tired.

Jack: Sydney did you find any you like?

Sydney: No, i dont know i m looking for something that will go fast, so i can get away from the bad guys.

Jack: hmmm... How about that one.

Sydney: No its to big.

Jack: How about that one?

Sydney: No its not fast enough. Dad your not helping... I just need sometime...

(Sydney breaks down and begins to cry openly)

(A Salesman sees Sydney and Jack and decides to come over and help them)

Salesman: Do you have any questions about any of the vehicles?

Jack: Just give us a minute we are straightneing something out.

(Sydney is still crying and Jack is annoyed)

Salesman: (To Sydney very sympathtic) Are you alright? Is there anything you need?

(Jack becomes more annoyed)

Jack: (To the salesman) I said another minute!!

(Jack shoots the salesman in the chest)

(Sydney is still crying and gives no reaction to the pointless shooting.)

Salesman: (cutting out) You shot me... You bastard!!!

Jack: (Furious) I SAID ANOTHER MINUTE!!!

(The salesman attempts to run but since he has a whole in his chest he can't seem to get to his feet and falls to the ground once more)

(Jack watches as the salesman attempts to run and laughs at his feble attempts for his life)

Sydney: (Still crying) Dad!!

Jack: I know... sweety... i know..

(Jack shots the poor man once more, his body lays on the pavement twisted)

(Sydney lifts her head and looks at Jack, the two begin to laugh and Sydney wipes the last of her tears)

Sydney: I love you... You always know how to cheer me up...

(Sydney and Jack hug)

Jack: Shall we continue looking?

Sydney: Thanks dad, your the best!!

(Sydney grabs Jack by the arm and the two walk down the row of cars, in seek of the perfect ride.)

contin....

Syd spots a yellos sparky LAMBOUGHINI in the corner of the car shop and decides thats the car for her.

Jack calls over another saleman - suprisingly nobody is really enthusiastic about serving them even though the commision on the car will be huge. Finally a spotty new guy walks over - "Can i help you?"

SYd: "Yeah, i;ll take this car thanks."
SalesmanL "And how will you p[ay for it?"
Jack :" Cash! It's my daughters birthday and as i've never bought her anything since she was like 8 or something i thought i'd make ikt up to her now."
SYD: "Wow, dad!! Thats really generous!"

Jack opens a briefcase full of money and the saelman just about keels over in shock.

Jack: "Is there a problem?"
Saleman: "No, erm, i'll just count the money."
Jack: "It's all there. Can we have the keys please."
Salesman: "Yeah certainly."

They get the keys to Sydneys new car and roar out of the shop straight through the front window!!! Syd drives at 100mph down the street to her apartment.
She turns to her father and says...........................

Back