NEW GAME ! Let’s make up a story together ...

(Vaughn runs outside wrapped in his sheets.)

Vaughn (yelling): SYDNEY!! Come back!

(Sydney starts walking, taking her cell phone out of her pocket to call Weiss.)

Sydney: Weiss, I need you to pick me up. I'm walking from Vaughn's.

Weiss: Ok Syd, I'll be right there. Hey, what happened?

Sydney: Nothing. Why didn't anyone tell me about his freelance jobs while I was missings?

Weiss: Oh, I didn't expect things to get that far between you two again, ever. I would have said something, but Syd, nobody knew where you two took off after what we had the misfortune of witnessing today.

Sydney: Thanks Weiss, I'll see you in a few, and we can talk about it then.

(They hang up and Weiss heads over, driving down Vaugh's street slowly until he sees Sydney. She gets in the car and they head back to the office.)

LATER...

(Vaughn walks into the office, looking at Sydney in disbelief.)

Vaughn: Sydney, what the h*** was that all about?

Sydney: Vaughn, you need to understand...

Weiss (cutting Sydney's thought off): Ok, seriously, you two need to get over whatever this lover's quarrel thing is you've got going on. Look, Vaughn, there's a cure. It's heavily guarded, but if you can get it, then you two can be together again. 'Cause honestly man, I wouldn't want to be with you with that thing on your stomach either.

Vaughn: Where is it? Who has it? 'Cause I'll do anything to get busy with Syd again.

Cont...

Wiess:"Well see that's the problem it's with lauren."
Vaughn:"What?I can't believe this."
Syd:"oh my lord!that sick b*tch!she's had it and kept it from you!and she was willing to %^#&*$^ you even still! that is 1 wierd chik."
Vaughn:"hey syd?"
Syd:"no vaughn absolutely not i do not want 2 see her ever again!"
Wiess:"look at the bright side syd,if you do it you can kill her."
Syd:" that does sound good."
Vaughn:"syd i love you so much.:
Wiess:"if you'r gonna go you should go now."
Syd"ok i'm going.where is she?"
Vaughn:"there's a slight problem.we don't know"

OH MAN. this is hilarious. i especially liked

Vaughn: Sydney, there's something I have to tell you… Sydney since that car ride from your apartment you've been missing for 15 minutes.
(Sydney looks shocked in disbelief)

Vaughn: After you punched me out and made out with me while I was unconscious you've been missing.

Sydney: Vaughn you’re an idiot!!
(Sydney punches Vaughn once again)

Vaughn: What was that for?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Syd : WTF ??? how's that possible ? we arrested her yesterday. she should be in custody right now ...
Weiss : well, not exactly in custody ...
Vaughn : yes, things didn't go how we planned ...
Syd : what do you mean ?
Dixon joins them. : everybody ... in the conference room, please ...

on every laptop's screen we see some pics of what appears to be Lauren's abduction during her transfer. a van attacked the CIA car and some men (face covered) just shot everybody and then pull Lauren out of the car. before she steps in the van, one of the men rips off his ... (well what I mean is this black thing on his face - like vaughn in phase one, but sorry I don't know the name ... errrrrr, I'm french, I try my best ... :D... anyway !!)
now, we can see the face of the man that rescued Lauren.
Syd (eyes widening) : OMG !!! ... OMG ... it's ...
(to be continued)

Its Jack!

HOURS LATER STILL IN CIA HEADQUATERS

Vaughn: Sydney there is something i need to tell you...

Sydney: (Eyes open wide very attentive) What is it Vaughn?

(Vaughn is confused, holds his head down... then looks up and sees Lauren walk in)

(Vaughn makes his way to Lauren)

Vaughn: (Shocked) Whats going on here?

(Lauren is acompanied by Sark and Jack)

(Sydney rushes over to Lauren and aims a gun to her head)

Lauren: (Very sincere) I know what you want, I can't blame you, Its disguisting!! I will help you find the cure if you do something for me...

(Sydney interupts Lauren and pulls back the the pin on the gun)

Sydney: Where is it you Son of a b****!

Vaughn: Jack!! Why did you kill all those men?? What have you done?

Jack: You dont have clearance...

Vaughn: (Vaughn rolls his eyes) uhh right... OK.

Jack: (Directed at Lauren) It is in your best interest to hand over the cure, you have nothing to gain from us, and we have ways to aquire the information without your cooperation... Invasive Procedures...

(Sark interupts)

Sark: My loyalties are flexable...

(Jack punches Sark in the face, Sark falls to the ground and slowly gets to his feet)

Jack: (Annoyed) Shut up! Is that all you ever say?

Sark: (In a very disturbing voice) Hello, Daddy...

(*Jack pulls out his gun, shoots Sark in the face, Sark's body lays on the ground, blood ozzing from the giant whole in his head, Sark is dead)

(Everyone is shocked and looks at each other, awkward...)

Weiss: So... Jack...hmm... I..I like your tie...

Jack: (Looks at Weiss with a blank stare) Shut Up!

(Sydney is confused, still aiming the gun at Lauren, accidently pulls and trigger, Lauren falls on top of Sark's dead body. She is also dead)

Sydney: (Still very confused and startled) Ahh... Sorry my finger slipped...

Vaughn: (Vaughn scared for his life) Why don't we all just put our guns away...

Continued...

Jack : Vaughn !! Vaughn !! ... wake up !! (to himself) God !! Sydney sure is a h*ll of a puncher !!
Vaughn on the ground at Syd's place, regains conciousness
Vaughn : I had this awful dream ... ;) [Suddenly, panicked he lifts up his shirt and check his stomach. the scar is here !!!!!] that wasn't a dream, that wasn't ... Jack !! you killed all those men and then Sark ... and Syd ... she ... OMG, where's Lauren ?
Jack stares at him with his legendary poker face.
Jack : Well, you should learn to take punches ...
Vaughn [doesn't listen and totally freaking out]: the scar, the scar ... it's !!
Jack (slaps him in the face) : get over yourself !! Syd stabbed you. remember ? to save you from this evil bastard. Worken ? ... Walker ?...
Vaughn (in a whisper) : Walken ?
Jack : whatever !!! this was months ago !!
Vaughn (looking around him, rubbing his chin - talking to himself at loud) : why am I here, anyway ? [suddenly recovering some of his memory ... even blushing a little in embarassment) Ahh, yes, I was ...
Jack (cutting off) : I don't want to know !! (beat) we need to go to the CIA right now. Come on. Weiss and Syd's are waiting ...

[to be continued]

NICE TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y) AND BTW streetsoldier - ur hilarious!!!! (y)

Vaughn: "What did Weiss tell Sydney?? She looked really worried!"
Jack: "It was something you already know Vaughn, which Syd dind't know. That Lauren is working for the covenant."
Vaughn: "Why did Weiss tell Syd?? How did he even find out, i thought i was in deep cover and nobody knew!?"
Jack: "There was video footage retreived of the sniper who killed Lazeray - it was very obvious that it was Lauren."
Vaughn: "So my whole mission is exposed. What am i supposed to do know?"
Jack: "It's ok - Weiss and Syd will be let into the plan."
Vaughn: "Cool! Er so Jack, does that mean I can stop being an ***hole to Sydney now?"
Jack: "I suppose. But don't even think about touching my daughter is you are sleeping with that traiterous b**** Lauren."
Vaughn: "Er, OK. By the way jack - i had a dream while I was knocked out - i dreamt that you shot Sark."
Jack:"THATS preposterous!! He's the incredible disappearing man - nobody could ever shoot him!"
Vaughn: "I guess your right. Syd shot Lauren too."
Jack: "now thats more likely to happen!!!"
Vaughn: "No way - i'm doing it when the day comes. In the meantime - where is my mission going now with Lauren? What is the next step?"
Jack:??????????????????continue

NICE TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx jems ... well like I said : never take the storyline for granted !!! ;)

[I haven't much time now to continue yours even if I'm dying to (cos it's dinner time in France and I have two little hungry boys to feed who will soon turn angry if I'm not :D ) ... but I'll think of it and come back later in the evening ... ^_^ as long as nobody does though ...]

[OK, I'm back !!!]

Jack : what next step ? there is no next step !! it's too risky to change a thing in your behaviour for the moment. we need Lauren to be unsuspecting ...
Vaughn (cutting off) : well, if I may say, you're not the one who has to sleep with this ... this ... well with this !!!
Jack (sarcastic smile) : hell no !! and I wouldn't want to for a million dollar !!
Vaughn : not for a million ?!! ohhh, come on, Jack. you're not being honest here ... think about it ... she's not THAT awful you know ... she ...
Jack : hey, hey, HEY !!! young man, what you two do in private stays private !!! as for me, I have all I need, thank you ...
[Jack is unexpectedly beaming, for at least one second !! then he composes himself but Vaughn caught this flash look of hapiness].
Vaughn : what ? who ? where ? when ?? [Jack gives him an icy look that Vaughn, all excited, doesn't even notice] is there a lady, a young one ? ... NO-no-no-no, older, I bet ... OOooo, Jack I know, I know, it's this woman, who-you-know's sister right ? but Sshhhh, don't mention her cos, ouch : jail !! [suddenly, it's like he's seing again, and realize the look on Jack's face] Uhhh ... sorry about that !!
Jack : are you a sexy clone of Marshall ?
Vaughn : a ... of Marsh ... what ?!!
Jack : never mind !!

cut to Vaughn & Jack entering the CIA. Vaughn's seing Syd, looking quite upset. she walks towards him.
Syd : Michael !! what did I just learn ?!!?
Vaughn : awwww ... sweetie, you called me Michael !! uhh ... is that a good sign ? cos I have a feeling it isn't.
Syd : you knew Lauren was evil. you knew the whole time ...
Vaughn : sweetie ...
Syd (very angry) : stop calling me sweetie or I swear I knock you out again.
Vaughn (caustiously): Okay, well, agent Bristow ... thank to ... agent Weiss ? if I ever catch him, this bas ... well, sorry !! correct me if I'm wrong you've learned that I married Mrs Reed, Lauren, my wife ... knowing she was evil ... but the fact is I was assigned to.
Syd : by whom ? and for what reason ?

continued ...

Vaughn:"by marshall.um duh syd the cia.well dixon actually gave the orders. but still u should've figured out it was the cia by yourself"
Syd:"oh shut up vaughn!u r not scoring brownie points here!"
Jack:"ok your little argument is going to have to take place some other time. the important thing now sydney is the reason agent vaughn married the hor is because we were trying to get imformation about your dissaperance and since we believed it was the covenant and we knew lauren was working with them, we decided that was the best way to tag her."
Syd:"tag her?"
Vaughn:"keep tabs on her.plant bugs that kind of thing."
Syd:"why am i just hearing about this?"
cont.......

Vaughn: "Because now it's become common knowledge within the CIA that she's a bad guy and I didn't want you to hear it from just anyone. In fact - i didn't want you to hear it from Weiss either - but i'll deal with him later!!!!!"
Syd: "What i don't understand is if you married Lauren to find out about me - why didn't you just get rid of her when i returned? And why the hell did Kendall not tell you about my life as Julia...................he knew i as alive for gods sake!!!!!"
Vaughn: "Kendall knew????????????"
SYD: "Oh, erm, that information is classified - i shouldn't have said that. Forget it Vaughn!"
Vaughn: "Forget it - that bastard!!!"
SYD: "Seriously, forget it!!! I wanna know why you're still with that b****"
Vaughn: "Becasue the CIA ordered me to continue using her to try and find out more about the convenant - even after ur return."
SYD: "But couldn't you have told them you didn't want to keep on with the mission? So we could be together?"
Vaughn: "I guess I could have but Syd i was in so deep with the mission."
Syd:" But Vaughn, this is our life together being prevented by our work."
Vaughn: "Just like before, when SD-6 kept us apart."
Syd: "I guess so. But Vaughn, can't you put an end to it now - i want you so much."
SYD: ?????????????????????/contiue

(Vaughn pulls Sydney over to a quiet corner so they can have a heart to heart)

Vaughn: Well, we can still be together. People have affairs all the time.

Sydney: But that just sounds so wrong... I don't want to be your mistress.

Vaughn: I know it's not the best situation, but I can't give this mission up. I need to see it through. But let's face it, we both have needs that need to be met.

(Sydney seriously pondering the suggestion).

Vaughn: You know I'm right. We could try it once and see how it feels. If it feels right being together again, then we'll keep it up.

Sydney: We could keep this secret... we've done it before... this might just be crazy enough to work. And it'll definitely keep things hot, trying to hide it from everyone.

Vaughn: Yes, see, now you've got it. And if it doesn't work, there's no need to continue.

Sydney: You're right, we need to satisfy our needs and fulfill our fantasies. I never did get over you...

Vaughn: And since you came back I've wanted nothing more than to take you back to my place and not leave for... well, a VERY long time.

Sydney: Oh, me too! Alright, let's do it. I'm game!

Vaughn: Excellent! I'll see you tonight, I'll meet you at your place.

Sydney: There's a key inserted in the mat, at the left corner.

Vaughn: Alright then, I'll see you later.

(They both walk to their perspective duties).

Cont...

setting:vaughn's appartment
time:that night

Syd knocks on the door"Hey"vaughn says as he opens the door"um how r u?"he asks.
"i'm good.where's lauren?".

"she's at work.she should be there for another few hours."vaughn says.

syd smiles
."so um hi",vaughn says somewhat akwardly.

"hey".syd looks up at him with her eyes burning with anticapation.

vaughn sees the look on her face and imediatly start kissing her and pulling her towards the bed."Oh my god!i miss this so much!"vaughn says breathlessly

"me too."syd says pulling off her shirt.

they fall on the bed in total bliss when suddenly they hear the door open and lauren's voice saying"micheal i'm home" :angry: :angry: :angry:

(Later that night, Vaughn appears at Sydney door)

(Vaughn takes the key from under the mat and makes his way into Sydney's house)

Vaughn: (with a smirk on his face) Sydney, Sydney you there?

(there is no answer so Vaughn repeats)

Vaughn: Sydney, Sydney...

Sydney: (in a wimpering voice) I m in here, In the bedroom.

(Vaughn makes his way to the kitchen, grabs 2 glasses and a bottle of champaign)

Vaughn: (yelling through the house to Sydney) I m coming honey, be patient.

(Vaughn approaches the room and see Sydney tied up on the bed, with tape around her mouth)

Vaughn: (With a huge smirk on his face) Ohh my lord, you've changed, your alot more wild then you used to be...

(Vaughn approached Sydney and undoes the tape from around her mouth)

Sydney: (Sydney Histaricle) Vaughn its a trap!!! Lauren shes...

(Before Sydney can finish her words Lauren gives Vaughn a pistol whip to the back of the scalp, Vaughn passes out on the floor)

Sydney: (Threatening Lauren) I m gonna kill you, so it was you along, i knew you have a hidden agenda, now everyone knows, and soon you will be dead.

Lauren: (In a low tone with a smpathetic look) Its a shame, you and I could of been friends, but to bad we had to share the same man, but i dont care anymore, i appears that he was willing to give me up for you, to bad... just tragic how things turned out this way. I know what i have to do, adultry is a serious crime, and need to be dault with accordingly.

(Lauren points the gun at Vaughn as he lays unconscience on the floor)

CONTINUED...

(He noticed the front door was unlocked and let himself in. He did not say a word, he was trying to surprise Sydney. He walked into the bedroom, out of pure luck. He turned on the light and Lauren, shocked, turned and shot. Luckily, the shot was high and hit the top of the doorway.)

Sydney: Why does this always happen in my apartment?!?!

Will: Wow, Syd... kinky!

Sydney: Uh, yeah, there might some for you... just help out with Lauren please!

Lauren: No one can take me out, I'm Covenent! I'm indestructable, haven't you seen Sark fight?

Will: Yeah, but lady, you're not Sark. I took out Allison, I'll take you out too.

(They engage in battle, struggling for the gun. Another shot fires, Lauren falls to the ground.)

Sydney: Will, wow, did you get sexier or what?!?!

Will: Now that's what I'm talking about.

(Walking to the bed, he trips over Vaughn's body.)

Will: What the...

Sydney: Oh, s***. Vaughn! Is he alright?

Will: Oh man, you two are back together?

Sydney: Well...

Will: Unbelievable. Get you in bed once, and it was great, and then you go running back to Vaughn?!?! What did I lack, please, I need to know?

Cont...

Continued...

Sydney: (very sincere) Will, having sex with you is like having sex with a squirrel, but with Vaughn...(gazing downward) its not much better... but hes more like a flying squirrel.

Will: (with his Jaw oped, very offended) That has to be the worst insult of all time!! Like Syd, come on give me some credit, my last girlfriend tried killing me, and what you said wasn't much worst.

Sydney: Sorry Will its the truth, and by the way why are you here?? Im gald you came and saved us, but its just the wierdest story of all time that you would come here in the middle of the night, why dont you make yourself useful and un tie me.

(Will runs toward Sydney and unties her)

(Vaughn gains his composure and sees Will helping Sydney up, he is outraged at what he sees, picks up Laurens gun and attemps to kill Will, shots are fired but Will is not hit)

(Will jumps behind the bed afraid for his life)

Will: (Frantic) Man!!! man its not what it looks like... i can explain... Lauren she. she...

Sydney: (Screaming at Vaughn) Hes telling the truth, Lauren tried to kill you but he saved our lives... Vaughn he saved your life...

Vaughn: (Puts down the gun) Im sorry... I dont know what came over me...

(Lauren with her last ounce of strenghs reaches for the gun recently put down by Vaughn, aims and fires!!)

(Everyone stands shocked. No one moves but all eyes direct at Will)

(Lauren drops the gun and dies, this time for real!! This is not a dream!!)

(Vaughn and Sydney are frantic, they approach Will and hold him as he takes his last and final words)

Sydney: (worried with tears) Will... Will...can you hear me...your gonna be alright...Don't leave...

Will: (very soft and cutting out) Sydney... I ve always loved you, You are my best friend I love you...I will never leave you...(Sydney lowers her head and kisses Will) Vaughn... Vaughn... I just wanted to tell you, as long as i ve known you...I've always hated you!

(Will lays his head to the ground, closes his eyes and departs, Forever this is also not a dream)

(Sydney begins to cry and hugs Vaughn, the two hold each other.)

(Vaughn wispers into Sydney's ear, Sydney lifts her head from Vaughns shoulder, the two stare passionatly, gazing into each others eyes)

Vaughn: (with a devlish smirk) Lets get it over with.

Sydney: (with a smile) I was thinking the same thing.

(Sydney and Vaughn rise to their feet, dodging the many pools of blood and dead bodies left on the floor, they arrive on Sydney's bed)

*Camera fades towards the ceiling of the room.*

(Sydney reaches for the lamp and turns it off, the room is dark)

THE END!

THE END???????????????????????
what do you mean - this is just the beginning.

The next morning Sydney and Vaughn are awakened by the sound of banging at the door. They both jolt up in suprise but then notice each other and pause to smile a little. Vaughn leans over to kiss Syd and says, "Last night was amazing.!
Sydney replies "I know." but could you get the door already - man they ar loud."
Vaughn jumps out of bed only to slip in the pool of blood which surrounds Will's body.
"oh s***, i forgot about these guys. What are we gonna do Syd?"
Sydney: "Start by seeing who is at the door will you."
Vaughn: "OK."
Vaughn cleans off the blood and wanders thourhg to Sydney's front door wearing only his boxers and a tshirt. He opens the door to find the police.
Police officer:"We had a report of some gunfire in the vicinity last night. We are questioning people to see if they know anything about it."
Vaughn: "Really, erm."
Police offiocer:"Can we come in for a moment?"
Vaughn:??????????????????continue

THE END???????????????????????
what do you mean - this is just the beginning.
you're right jems, YEAH : it' ain't over !!! ;)

Vaughn (embarassed) : well ... uh, it's not really the right time. you see, me and my gilfriend we went through a lot of ... uh ... things that kept us apart ... for some reasons that ... (the policeman's staring at him strangely, not knowing if he's facing a normal guy ...) BTW, you don't wanna hear about that now, but ... last night was the night we finally get back together, I mean really together and you know how it is ... we didn't sleep much ... (policeman is noding) so now, I think she deserves some rest (Vaughn's winking at him)... so maybe you could come back later ? ... how about ... two hours ??

policeman (reaching at his gun) : SIR !!! don't make me coerce you !! I need to go in right now ...

Vaughn (sighing) : OK, OK, fine !! ... well, remember I've tried to keep you apart from this but ... (he's turning back, reaches for his jacket and starts searching in a pocket)

policeman (aiming the gun at vaughn) : SIR !!!

Vaughn : listen man, relax (gently taking his wallet out of his pocket) I'm CIA. agent Michael Vaughn. everything is under control (he's pointing his CIA ID card at the policeman who's caustiously bending to check it, still grabing his gun along his thigh) we appreciate your concern but , the matter is now taken care of. thank you. (trying to be convincing) we don't need you here.

[the policeman seems doubtuf as he's looking at Vaughn, standing in front of him, wearing only boxers and a t-shirt. Vaughn notices it, looks down, then up, with a smile]
Vaughn : Oh ... that !!! well, you don't want to live my life, trust me !!

[the policeman has now left. Vaughn is calling Syd on his way back in the bedroom]
Vaughn (naughtily) : Syd, honey !! I'm coming. be prepared ...
(but as he enters the room, it is only to find it empty. the two bodies are missing, but what is most important : SO IS SYD.)

(later at the CIA. Vaughn meets with Dixon. Jack is here too.)

Dixon : Agent Vaughn. we've received this an hour ago...
(he hands a tape to Vaughn)
Vaughn (gasps nervously, wondering what kind of tape this might be) : Uh ... have you seen it ? ...
Jack (giving him a hard look) : Yes. it's about Syd. she's been abducted.

continued ...

(Vaughn puts the tape into the VCR)

(Vaughn, Jack and Dixon stand watching the tape)

(On the tape. A man wearing a back ski mask says {In an altered Voice} "We have Sydney Bristow!! We have a list of demands that must be met within the next twenty four hours or she will die)

(As the three of them wait for the list of demands, there is serge in the VCR, the picture on the screen dies, the VCR begins to blaze, the tape is burnt. Vaughn reaches inside to salvage whats left of the tape but there nothing left but ashes)

Vaughn: (holding the ashes of the tape) Oh my Gawdd!! the tape... its gone... and we don't have the list of demands.

(The three look at each other with a desolate look of hopelessness)

(23 hours and 59 minutes have past)

Back