New Game! This song played during what scene...

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
I thought this might be a good game. Post a song that has been on Alias and then someone answer with what was going on while it played. Get it? For example...

Vertical Horizon- You're A God...
Then someone would post with the answer: it played while Syd and Danny were on the UCLA campus.

Got it? Kay, so here's the first song:

Kim Richey "A Place Called Home"

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Hey, great idea! (y) I love Alias music!</span>

Anyway, to answer your question, "A Place Called Home" played in Salvation when Sydney and Vaughn woke up. It was the "don't frost the pie" scene. :D

Okay, here's one. I'm hooked on this song right now and I love this scene! :blush:

Macy Gray - Speechless ;)

"Speechless" was played Second Double, while Syd and Vaughn were making some sweet love... right? I think. :smiley:

This new song should be fairly easy:

Lenny Kravitz- American Woman

aliasgirlie said:
"Speechless" was played Second Double, while Syd and Vaughn were making some sweet love... right? I think. :smiley:

This new song should be fairly easy:

Lenny Kravitz- American Woman
Ha. I love "Speechless" now, for obvious reasons. Anyways, American Woman was playing when Sydney was jogging to the JTF in Phase one.

New one:
David Gray-Freedom

"Freedom" played in Firebomb, the bathtub scene! Syd was in the bathtub and Vaughn gave her champagne. Awww... :smiley:

This is one of my favorite songs:

Vertical Horizon- Give You Back

aliasgirlie said:
"Freedom" played in Firebomb, the bathtub scene! Syd was in the bathtub and Vaughn gave her champagne. Awww... :smiley:

This is one of my favorite songs:

Vertical Horizon- Give You Back
I love this song. This was in the end of the pilot when Sydney is at Danny's grave and Jack comes to see her.

New one:
Supreme Beings of Leisure-Under the Gun

Yeah. That was a great scene. :smiley:

I know the answer to yours, but I don't want to answer it cause I want other people to! Where is everyone!?

Under the Gun played in the pilot episode when Sydney was walking in the street going to SD-6.

Fleetwood Mac - Bleed to Love Her

hhmm wasn't that in the telling? when s/v talk about going to santa barbara?

next: my personal fave

My Sundown, Jimmy Eat World :smiley: :blush:

jems said:
hhmm wasn't that in the telling? when s/v talk about going to santa barbara?

next: my personal fave

My Sundown, Jimmy Eat World :smiley: :blush:
omg jems! i loooooove that song!

someone new answer!! we need more people! hahaha.

kinda sucks that this game is gonna be over when we've listed every song...

Yeah, I loved that one, too! That was in the opening scene in A Free Agent when S/V were in bed, right?

You're right, this will be over by the time we list all the songs. But it's okay, we'll have fun with it while it lasts. :D

Here's an easy one... I hope someone else answers this time. So far, there's only 4 of us in this game.

Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face ;)

Hey it will be over when we've listed all the songs, but there are alot and we have all of this season too. We nned more people in here. I know all of the songs, but want someone else in here too.

Syd and Vaughn, Syd was in the bath?

someone post a new song. I can't think off the top of my head.

the first time they had sex when sud was cooking him dinner - awesome song!!!!

ok new one:

The hives: Hate to say i told you so! :smiley:

This was when Sydney and Vaughn broke into the Vatican, right?

Here's a new one. I'm listening to it right now. Hopefully, other people will also answer. There's still only 4 or 5 of us here. If not, oh well...the game goes on. :D

Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue

emotional rescue played when syd, will, and francie were playing minigolf and vaughn was watching them. great scene. :smiley:

next song: paul oakenfold- ready steady go (it actually played in two scenes, but same episode.)

The only scene I remember it in was when Marshall shows off his active noise control gadget, when he turned the radio up really loud.

New song:The Innocence Mission-Oh Do Not Fly Away

Back