New gamertag / Clan

So I left the clan I was in yesterday, I'm going to be creating my own clan... But of course the hardest thing to do it's coming up with a good name for it, so if you guys got any suggestions let me know. I also have to change my gamertag because it is gMq x iLLmaTiC and obviously I'm not in gMq anymore. So if you guys have any suggestions for a gamertag to, post it up.

P.S. I was thinking to change my gamertag to "ID IB IL O C IK" tell me if you like.

clan- N1GHTSH1FT [NS], Extra Gravy [.eX], Magical Urinal Disks [MUD], BotanyBoyz [Bb]
gt- xl MuTiinY lx , .SuzPekT- , x_x Klosd Kasket x_x
if anyon euses these jus let me know so i dont offer them to another person, kthxbai

So I left the clan I was in yesterday, I'm going to be creating my own clan... But of course the hardest thing to do it's coming up with a good name for it, so if you guys got any suggestions let me know. I also have to change my gamertag because it is gMq x iLLmaTiC and obviously I'm not in gMq anymore. So if you guys have any suggestions for a gamertag to, post it up.

P.S. I was thinking to change my gamertag to "ID IB IL O C IK" tell me if you like.

Naw D Block is not that original i mean if u want it do it! i like Xclusive,Insanity,Finest,Franchise!

Something with Method is cool for a clan name...like TeaM | MeThoD or MeThoD | GaMinG something like that hope i helped a little bit...

Back