New Guy Here!

Hey! I'm new here!!!! ^_^
My name is Theo and i'm 16! I live in cyprus, a small island in the meditteranian sea, and i can speak greek and english! I first discovered alias during its first season while zupping through the channels, and it simply captured me in its mystery!

...Well, in cyprus alias is still in the middle of the third season (terrible, right?!), but i couldn't resist seeing whats gonna happen' next! THIS SHOW IS PERFECT! It simply has EVERYTHING! Too bad though, i haven't seen averything you have, but i have finished the alias pc game! (but with a lot of bugs...)

by the way! does anyone know if there is going to be another videogame with sydney???? i would really love a new one with not as many bugs, and maybe easier controls! Please! Let it be another one! ;)

...oh! and excuse me if i made any mistakes! i don't speak english as good as i speak greek! :blush:

Hey Theo, I'm Rea
Welcome... and don't worry i haven't actully seen the third season caz i missed it...*I know, I know*

I tired the PC game but i kept freezing damn pirated copies....

Rea

Hey!!! Welcome!!! :welcome:
I have seen S3 and S4 and well im one of those weird creatures who actully liked S3...oh well! anyway, im from Israel which is about 50 minutes from you! you have gr8 english!

HEY! im caitlin and im from the us
yea i suprisingly like S3 to and i have seen S4 i cant remember how i got into alias just that im gladd i did! lol
and yes u do have GREAT english!

Thnx everybody!!!! I'm so glad i joined u???? ^_^
i know i'll have the best time with you guys!

...but, is there going to be another alias game??? (i really need to know!) :blush:

I don't think so but they might bring out a updated version .... well i can't say anything, Australia is always the last to get everything .... I think it's becuase it so far away from everything..

Rea

Back