NEW Halo: Reach ViDoc - A Spartan Will Rise

Haha, it really only was a thing to talk about each spartan, but it was for reach so i kinda liked it, cause i'm soooo fricken impatient to get this game

oooooo cool
<

Saw the doc on bungie when i just got home 5 min ago found this post That chick was Halsey if anyone read the novels She is the Mother of the Spartan Project and the only other person she could have been talking to is either Akerson or Sierra-117 or Six is S-117 either way come in seven days we will find out something Big

Saw the doc on bungie when i just got home 5 min ago found this post That chick was Halsey if anyone read the novels She is the Mother of the Spartan Project and the only other person she could have been talking to is either Akerson or Sierra-117 or Six is S-117 either way come in seven days we will find out something Big

Yeah like I said, I think noble 6 is master chief.

I highly doubt that, since the novel "The Fall of Reach" states that the Master Chief is not on the ground, but in space during most of the invasion!

That's also where the Chief met Johnson!

Cherry 99% of us know this and 99% of us are posting on this

Also..Shadow...shut up

But ya i saw this and is was like "I NEED TO POST THIS" then i see someone beat me

Back