New here, and just finished season 4...

:D Hi! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... I am a new Alias fan, I have always wanted to watch the show but did not want to start in the middle, so I recently borrowed/rented/purchased all that is available of Alias on DVD... I just finished season 4 last week and now I am completely hooked! But, I am also very upset because I can't watch the first part of season 5!! I have what's been on recently of the new, 2nd part on my Tivo- just waiting until I see the first half! Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can view this? It would be much appreciated! Thank you!

hi welcome to aa......i dont know where you can view series 5 all i know is they have clips over at alias-media :D :D hope that helps anyway im sure that someone on hear will answer you........

if you need anythink pm anytime :D :D

I am a new Alias fan, I have always wanted to watch the show but did not want to start in the middle, so I recently borrowed/rented/purchased all that is available of Alias on DVD
Smart move! I always warn people of the dangers of not watching from the beginning . . . it's the only way to go.

ABC is going to make season 5 available for free online through June
I'm pretty sure that they are only going to have the most recent episode avaliable to view. I watched last weeks episode last night and I didn't see any options to watch a different episode. And you definitely do not want to start season five now!

I know there's a tape trade forum you can check, but I don't know the details of it.

Oh and :welcome:

Thanks for the quick responses! Funny enough, Alias was just released on itunes (I'm pretty sure it was made available like, the day of my original post, lol), so I am now happy to say that I am completely caught up! Thanks again!

Hey! 👋 Welcome to the boards!

I was about to post that you could get Alias through itunes... but i take it you figured that out on your own. haha.

Anyway, enjoy posting!!

Back