New Irina Club!

hey i've been away for a few days but hey, lets talk Irina!!!!

ok so i haven't seen any of series 5 yet but i still think Irina's a good person.
lol

Chili
:bluehair:

yeah i do to.i always loved her through whatever she has done.

but the way she handeled things could have been better :smiley:

and what about and ramboli why wasen't she a propsey her daughters where???????

anyway inm gibbering but this what we need :smiley: :smiley:

thats where i got lost, in the series they said she wasn't part of the prophecy but then when Syd explains to Nadia what the symbol meant she was onna about how they were her daughters and how they would fight and only one would survive!!!

lol

CHili

yeah she was onna about the <0> the middel reprsents the item they will do grate battle for and only one will survie

i better not go on coz you haven't see series 5 :smiley:

TheOrphan, you should see her on the eleventh ep of the fifth season. She's so awesome!! She seems a little bit evil on that one but awesome and I never ever doubt her goodness for a second.

argggghhhhhh i have to wait until november til i get to see any of series 5 but it'll be a whole Alias fest when i get the box set lol.

she roked in the passage episodes, that has got to be some of the best eps of the series lol

CHili

i pm'd most of the people who already posted in this thread and the person who started it didnt even know what i was on about lol!!

but yeah, lets revive lol

and spy mommy is good but sumtimes she has to be bad to be good lol

CHili

Yay, people finally started posting in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back to college so i plan on posting quite often. And I love Irina and get so pissed off when people say she is just evil and using Sydney. GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

Anyway, my name's Nikki, and i happen to be obssessed with Alias and Irina and am very depressed that the show is actually over. I m definatly going through withdraw. Thank gosh for the seasons i have on DVD. I watch them all the time.

Nikki, I totally understand what you mean and I am really obsessed with Irina&Jack that it actually worries people around me. I don't know what to do about it, maybe we should start group therapy here :P

Back