New Irina Club!

Therapy sessions.........I'm willing.

My roomates think I'm too obsessed as well.

They're always picking on me about it. I designed my own background for my computer that is all alias, and they thought that was a little to much, but I love it. They also think it is funny that the wallpaper has more Irina on it than Sydney. What can I say, she's one of the major reasons I love Alias so much. My favorite episodes all have her in it.

Obsession.....................maybe??????????? :love:

hey another person posting in here, at last.
lol

irina rocks ass

just a quick question,

szh zmblmv vevi ivzw gsv wzermxr xlwv?

just thinking of ways to chat without anyone knowing what we saying,lol

Chili
:bluehair:

olo, wl blf fhv gsv 13 yb 13 gzyov?

shall we send it to the others who are posting in here?
that way we can all talk olo.

CHili

I want to hear everyone's opinion about the last episode (all the time in the world, to be spesific). Personally I am so dissapointed and pissed off about what they had done to Irina :banghead: :madfire: I need support from you guys, I need to know I'm not only person that is angry to J.J. Abrams as hell.

I want to hear everyone's opinion about the last episode (all the time in the world, to be spesific). Personally I am so dissapointed and pissed off about what they had done to Irina :banghead: :madfire: I need support from you guys, I need to know I'm not only person that is angry to J.J. Abrams as hell.
You need to go to lena-olin.com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspLena olin Resources and Information. there are many comments about the finale there. I just didn't feel that Irina needed to die. I think they should of pulled a wool over syd's eyes by having irina fake her death again, but technically she would have died, but she took some of that rambaldi juice. Sark and rina could of come up with a plan B in case syd was indeed able to shut her plan down, where they would make everyone think she was dead. When Irina was dead and buried, sark could of pulled her out of her grave, because remember she can't die so being underground wouldn't kill her. When Dixon shows up on syd/vaughn's island and they talk about sark, they could of showed irina still alive talking to sark with syd having no clue she was still alive. Irina because she's good at hiding has been under the radar for 5 years. This could of led to a movie, but no they just had to kill her. I wished they would of killed sloane instead, he did the most to syd but yet they kept him alive, while irina has been on the least and fans love her.

i havn't seen any of series 5 yet!!!!!!!!
i have to wait til the dvd comes out in november.
Well if you want to watch some of the episodes, particularly episodes 11, 14, 17, I have them up on my youtube channel, the website is under my banner/signature.

svb, hliib rgh gzpvm nv hll olmt gl klhg rm sviv

so hows everyone been,
i eventually got round to buying series five even tho it came out later than stated :(

why did they end IRINA like that, arghhhh it wasnt even that good a part there could
have been so much with her but i guess thats the problem with writeing such a good
show, theres always somewhere else you could go with the characters lol

Chili
Xsror

Okay, I'd like to revive this discussion, about Irina and the finale, because the opinions of others are really interesting to read.

First of all, I'm a Irinafan. And I never saw her as one-hundred percent good or evil. She was always in a grey area to me.
I was really surprised about the hard reactions of the fans. I'd like to quote one of the writers, who said about Irina "she loved Sydney and Jack, but she loved power more." Irina was always in this dilemma. Her family or Rambaldi. It was very well shown in the finale when Irina lay on that glass and Sydney begged her to come back. Watch that scene again, Irina lay between the Horizon and Sydney. She had to make a decision and she said Sydney that she was sorry before she turned to the Horizon and fell. She also told Sydney that she truly loved her.

Watch Irina's face before her fight against Sydney. It wasn't a face of a completely one-dimensional person. She didn't want to fight againist her daughter, but she also didn't want to lose this power she had with the Horizon.

In season two Irina tried to get Sydney away from the spy business, which Sydney didn't as we all know. I presume, Irina knew that day would come that she had to fight against Sydney and she didn't want that.

So to me, the whole series still makes sense after the finale. Of course, I would have loved to see that Irina makes a decision for Sydney and against Rambaldi, but she turned to the Horizon as tragic as it is. And I was sad that they killed Irina. But in some way it made sense. They wanted to "kill" the old spyfamily to make room for the new spyfamily, Vaughn, Sydney, Isabelle and baby Jack.

steffi: good points and good quote to use,
defo agree with the thought about taking out the old spy family
for the new one!

welcome to da group nick

Chili

just watched the last of season 4 again,
like how irina shoots her sister lol
well she did try and get syd killed!!!

r zn dvoo grivw! olo

Back