New Kids on the Beach

Which new character do you like the least?

• D.J. a.k.a. Yard Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zack a.k.a. The W.A.S.P. version of Seth

• Lindsay a.k.a. The Girl who Ryan Hit in the Nose

• Alex a.k.a. The Girl at the Club Who Made Seth Clean Urinals

• Total voters
So, we've got 4 new love interests for Seth, Ryan, Summer, and Marissa. Who do you hate already?

For me it's gotta be Zack because, not only am I a majoy Seth/Summer fan, but he is just too perfect and boring. Everyone likes him: Seth, Summer, Summer's dad. He doesn't get jealous. His father is a powerful senator. He reads four newspapers a day and brags about it. (That really irritated me for some reason.) Oh yeah and he's NOT Seth. Seth is funny, even if he is self-absorbed (but hello so is Summer, she shouldn't call names). Zack has not made me laugh once. I would like to smack him. Oh, and BTW I don't like D.J. either, but I don't care as much about Ryan/Marissa, so I don't have as much against Yard Boy.

Zach--I dont hate him but he annoys me hes to prefect.

And I love DJ whoever keeps Ryan away from the bot is good:smiley: KEEP HIM AROUND! DJ/BOT FOREVER!

My reason's lame... DJ, he's umm funny looking? When I first saw him I thought about the gardener on Desperate Housewives. :D

Zach is too perfect for me to hate haha... and Lindsey is hmm I don't hate her.. yet. She seems nice.

ooopsie i thought it said who you like - i voted for the blonde seth worked with but i liked her. sory !! :blush:

i hate dj- he does nothing for the show :angry:
i don't mind zach- mainly because he's sooo cute :love:
lindsey kinda gets on my nevres but she's not bad
alex is just priceless - the scenes with her and seth always make me laugh :lol:

I can't stand DJ.... but Zack was a close 2nd... oh and I don't like Alex either-- that roll of bangs on her head was so funny looking... and Lindsay is annoying too. So, I guess I don't like any of them.

I can't stand Lindsay! something about her rubs me the wrong way I don't like her.*R&M shipper* the one I hate after her is Zack don't even get me started on him

awww i love all the new kids, except dj, so he can stay with marissa and bugger off the show.

and as long as zack stays away from sethummer hes okl

Right now I'm pissed at Lindsay. Why is she so worried about Caleb liking Ryan? Why is she making Ryan apologize to Caleb? Why do they have to break up EVERY episode over stupid stuff and then get back together? It is frustrating.

Back