New Kids on the Beach

Which new character do you like the least?

• D.J. a.k.a. Yard Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zack a.k.a. The W.A.S.P. version of Seth

• Lindsay a.k.a. The Girl who Ryan Hit in the Nose

• Alex a.k.a. The Girl at the Club Who Made Seth Clean Urinals

• Total voters
yeh good analogy, but lindsay doesnt need rescuing, she can take care of herself, its just ryan is drawn to her cos of this, someone who doesnt need him

jems said:
ooopsie i thought it said who you like - i voted for the blonde seth worked with but i liked her.  sory !! :blush:
[post="1084023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You're a mod, can't you change your vote? ;)

i hate zach
he is nothing like seth and i agree w/ some other people 2 many people like him and hes just 2 perfect, except for the part that hes not funny
i want summer and seth 2 get back togther
they were made 4 each other

yeh think of the little mermaid :blush: it was sop sweet how he had it memorised.

we all know josh will have sethummer back , but i just wish it was sooner, but i spose summer has to forgive. I'd forgive seth in an instant :cloud9:

i cant wait till there back together
i feel sooo bad for seth, hes sooo in love with her
and shes still in love w/ him
they make the perfect couple
i hope they get back together soon as well and i would forgiive him in an instant as well lol

Lindsay: she's a bad actress, has an annoying voice, she's dumb, and SHE DOESN'T MOVE HER MOUTH WHEN SHE TALKS. god i hope she leaves.

that hats always good, lol

i dont care about zach, hes too monotone too perfect, if u like a girl why would u give her up so easily?

but i want lindsay to stay, you cant hate her you just cant !!!

yeh babs i'm on 7, lol, so i'm hoping my opinion of her wont change :P

and yeh dj, is very err interesting, i think hes more like 28 but still!!!

This was tough. Lyndsey is OK i guess, as is Alex, but DJ and Zach, WTF!!!! Could 2 people be any more boring. I had to go with Zach though cos he's still around, where as i don't have to look at DJ any more. Dull, Dull, Dull. and his hair annoys me.

so with you there, some on that hair style ooh and the shirt he wears, so annoying and plain boring, but lindsay still does it for me.

i might actually light zach if he got away from sethummer

I hated DJ because he just poped out of nowhere! like wtf?! :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

:heh: mandy, i totally agree, he was just so pointless, what did he do to the show...

and why is zach now part of the ryan and seth clique?? go away!!!

Back