New Little Sister

:D Sorry I have been MIA, my foot is much better, and I will be able to run and do w/e. I am on crutches and playing with my new little sister. My parents surprised us all, they adopted a 18 month year old Russian girl name Tashiva. She is so cute, they said she would be in here in March and got a nursery set up. Well, the lied she was here this mornng when we woke up. She doesn't know any english at all, my god is she cute.

:D how awesome!!! Congrats to all of you! :smiley: Do you like her? that's really kewl.....how do you know what she wants if she doesn't speak any English? even baby English? lol.

Brittany said:
:D how awesome!!! Congrats to all of you! :smiley: Do you like her? that's really kewl.....how do you know what she wants if she doesn't speak any English? even baby English? lol.
actually babies can speak cause they are communicating already...dont ask me where i saw that on the telly

Most of my siblings from me down are adopted. And my parents love kids. I am going to upload a pick of her in a few minutes. She keeps saying dvr dvr dvr dvrdvr! its so cute.

Bondgal2007 said:
Most of my siblings from me down are adopted. And my parents love kids. I am going to upload a pick of her in a few minutes. She keeps saying dvr dvr dvr dvrdvr! its so cute.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^

Ok she is so cute, she is a little obsessed with these sun glasses no idea why!
bmcbreartymegan.jpg

i would go haywire anywayz

when my bro is in we always are fighting...and hitting each other hard. Last time he hit me an blue eye hahaha

but yea thats a big fam ya got there

Back