New Little Sister

Its fun because I am the second oldest living in the house so I rule over them lol. My brother Chris(17and I fight a lot over felgercarb. And Alex(13) loves to steal my clothes and cds.

There is now counting Tashiva, I am going to her Tashie for short. There is 15 people in my family, not countin cousins, aunts and uncles and others. Its kinda large, but ppl here in my town have usually 6-10 kids.

obsessetion said:
bluheart13 said:
Bondgal2007 said:
Lucky, I aint the youngest I was for like 3 years. No I now have 6younger siblings and 7 older ones.
Wow....you have a big family :smiley:
ditto!!!! but thas kool!!!!! so ur like in the middle!!! lol!!! ur lucky!!!!!! :P
techincally she aint exactly the middle..cause when ya are the middle you need 15 cause number 8 will be exactly in the middle

something statistical mwahahaha

marco said:
obsessetion said:
bluheart13 said:
Bondgal2007 said:
Lucky, I aint the youngest I was for like 3 years. No I now have 6younger siblings and 7 older ones.
Wow....you have a big family :smiley:
ditto!!!! but thas kool!!!!! so ur like in the middle!!! lol!!! ur lucky!!!!!! :P
techincally she aint exactly the middle..cause when ya are the middle you need 15 cause number 8 will be exactly in the middle

something statistical mwahahaha
ooooooooo!!1 well la de da!!!! lmao!!! :lol:

OMFG ASHA!!!! WHy didn't you e-mail me? I've been so excited about her! :lol:

Anyway. congrats to you and your family sweetie, what a great Xmas gift!

Love Court

Hey sorry Asha I didnt call ya, my cell aint workin here. In the mountains, skiing trip with dad. I got your e-mail, so this is the shorty u were telling me about, she is cute. So will I be babysitting her with you? lol Call me later

Bondgal2007 said:
Ok she is so cute, she is a little obsessed with these sun glasses no idea why!
bmcbreartymegan.jpg
omygosh, Asha, she's precious! ^_^

Back