New Member, here!

Hello all! Weasel Buff from Ohio here - my real last name is Bluffton but this moniker has kind of stuck. I love sci-fi, obviously. My first exposure when I was a kid was through Star Trek: The Next Generation. After that, I kind of fell out of the whole sci-fi realm but then I got back into it with the re-release of Star Wars in 1997. I've been pretty much on board ever since then. I enjoy reading sci-fi novels that border on realistic - think Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Glad to be here and hope to get to know you all!

Eisenberg.jpg

Weasel, welcome! You are making me feel old with ST:TNG being your foray into sci-fi. :oldman:

Should we ask about the banner image? You didn't link it to anything.

I didn't want to be so forward as to create a direct link but that is a book that my good friend recently wrote. It involves a time travel incident with this guy named Eisenberg so, in the future, everybody is naming their child "Eisenberg" so that their kid can be 'the one' who travels back in time. Its a short read and is actually free on Kindle for the next two days (08-24 to 08-25.) If you check it out, let me know what you think so I can pass the word along to him. Here's the link if you'd like to: The Age of Eisenberg: Bellamy, Andrew: 9781500805074: Amazon.com: Books

hi there, im actually newbie here, im studying animaton and working on timeshare attorney business, feel free to ask something : D

Back