New Michelle Branch CD?

Alias_babe2007 said:
My Favorite is "Til I get Over You" (#12). I'm listening to it right now. I love the French in it. It's such a pretty song!
I love the french part in the song! Maybe it's cause I'm studying french right now and anything involving french at all intrigues me, but it's really a great song.

OMG! I just got it and it's awesome!!

I LOVE 2, 3, 6,7,&12. The French in 12 is sooo kewl!

soo many s/v songs too! :smiley: I just can't stop listenin to it

so is this album as good as or better than her old disc? I want to get it, but I heard a couple of bad reviews and so I'm leery about diving in and buying it. It's worth it though?

I have it, but I haven't really listened to it that much yet, because I got the Goo Goo Dolls at the same time and I have been listening to that one non stop!

SydneyBristow201717 said:
it's pretty good. i love #2 are you happy know. #5 Tuesday mornind and #12 Till I get voer you. Chaque fois que tu ton va, je pretend blah blah va bien. lol
You mean "Chaque fois que tu ton va, je pretend que tu fais bien."? lol...I love that song so much! That's pretty mucht the only French I know. ;)

so is this album as good as or better than her old disc? I want to get it, but I heard a couple of bad reviews and so I'm leery about diving in and buying it. It's worth it though?
The cd is worth buying! I haven't read any reviews for it, but i wouldn't hold much for them if they are bad...the cd is amazing. I think it's just as good as the first one. I can't decide which one I love better.

ok guys I didn't hear the song, but I think it is "Chaque fois que tu t'en vas, je prétends que tu fais bien"

je prétends que tu fais bien it's weird !!

Back