New Moon

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
Now, I hope people won't judge me for being over-excited for this movie... but it looks so awesome!

Reasons:
Taylor Lautner actually looking like a BAMF!
Vastly improved FX since the first one!
New director!
Werewolves!
Love triangles!
Vampire intense-ness!

And... let's not forget the trailer... which was first aired at the MTV movie awards this year. AHHH!

Some stills can be found here.

the poster:

new_moon_official_poster.jpg

I was reading the paper two weeks ago when I saw some article on this new movie. Apparently one of the actors, who I think is that Lanterner kid, has been pumping iron for his second role, or something like that. The concept of teen vampires has been rehashed so many times now I don't see how this series got so much success.

By all accounts the first movie left out loads of the first book so it didn't suck (the book stinks).... the second book is seriously boring so I don't see how they can do anything with it except throw pretty faces at it and hope the teens don't look for a decent storyline.

I am looking forward for this movie ... I have read 3 of the books, need to finish the last one still ... but believe me I want to see the movie soon ... can't wait! werewolves and vampires ... oh my irina :love:

This is one of my favorite movie. I love to watch this kind of horror movies. There is thriller ,drama, romance in this movie.. :smiley:

I was not expecting Twilight guys to come-up with such a nice sequel and they just let me down by bringing in such a exciting movie to watch by the Twilight or vampire fans. :D

Wow this movie is wonderful thriller movie really good entertaining movie you can see some good romantic scenes also.

It struck well with the hearts of teen generation and vampire lovers. Overall movie was also appreciated for it's romantic touch.

I've not seen this movie yet but from what all of you are saying I think I might just have to. It's got action, romance, vampires and good effects - what's not to like?

I've not seen this movie yet but from what all of you are saying I think I might just have to. It's got action, romance, vampires and good effects - what's not to like?

you should surely see this movie. Its an amazing movie to watch. Now i am waiting for it 3rd part in the series to release soon.

It was a pretty good movie. Kristen Stewart is actually one of my favorite actresses. Some men don't like the movie, due to the fact that it's typically found as a chick flick. But there's actually a lot of action involved. And I do sometimes find romance a nice enhancement to movies.