new movie

as posted here

"...They have also confirmed that MV after considering many options that have come his way after shooting the first episode of "Alias" this season, has decided to sign on for an action/adventure movie that will be shooting in Australia. According to my source it will be taking him out of the country for the next several months, so as far as "Alias" goes, this episode seems to be it."

anyone know anything else about this movie?
like, who else is starring in it, name, etc?

this is from today from over here

We've got semi-confirmation of the title of Michael's new movie from various news outlets. Moviehole.net reports that it's called "Rogue," and that MV is set to play an American journalist on assignment in Australia who -- get this! -- runs into a man-eating crocodile! Writer/director Greg McLean has previously celebrated some success with his similar-themed action-thriller "Wolf Creek" (it earned him seven AFI Awards nominations)....

E! has confirmed this.

Comingsoon.net has also got info. Pre-production on ROGUE has started already.

IMO, Michael is in good hands.

Port Mebourne!!!

And i live Melbourne !!

But did it HAVE to be a Man eating croc seriously....... it just so stereotypically AUSSIE..... *sigh*
now everyone is ganna think we are all bogans with cork hats and pet kangeroos... sigh

Rea :D

Port Mebourne!!!

And i live Melbourne !!

But did it HAVE to be a Man eating croc seriously....... it just so stereotypically AUSSIE..... *sigh*
now everyone is ganna think we are all bogans with cork hats and pet kangeroos... sigh

Rea :D

Actual filming is in the Northern Territory. Pre-production was in Melbourne. (i.e. script editing, details, financing, etc). They are filming 60-70km from Darwin.

Filming will take 3 weeks. Apparently. Boy its going to be hot. So probably a lot of shirtless scenes in the film.

i don't understand, maybe i am just naive but i was under the impression that everything was a hoax and J.J. was a brilliant writer makign us think Michael's character would be die....but he was actually come back, in like 5-6 episodes or something......
is that not still happening?
Michael Vartan can't really be gone forever?
i really don't want to know spoilers or anything, but i would like to know if Vaughn will be back on the show.

i don't understand, maybe i am just naive but i was under the impression that everything was a hoax and J.J. was a brilliant writer makign us think Michael's character would be die....but he was actually come back, in like 5-6 episodes or something......
is that not still happening?
Michael Vartan can't really be gone forever?
i really don't want to know spoilers or anything, but i would like to know if Vaughn will be back on the show.

He will return in Episode 9 on December 15th but it will be a dream sequence and he has not signed on for any further episodes. He will not return to the States until after his film, Rogue, wraps which will be approximately February 6-9th, 2006. If he's available upon return, there is a remote possibility he might sign on for another appearance.

i have a newspaper artical about Micheal staring in the film, from a while ago in the 'Daily Telegraph'
this is what i said

Vartan a bit of a Rouge
Alias star Micheal Vartan has arrived in Australia to start filmmaker Grag McLean's $25 million follow-up to Wolf Creek.
Vartan will play the lead role of an American journalist in Rouge, a film centered around a man-eating crocodile.
Former Neighbours' star Radha Mitchell, AFI winner Sam Worthington, John Jarrett and Stephen Curry also have major roles.
The film is being backed by powerfull Hollywood filmmakers Bob and Harvey Weinstein.
Filming will start today in the Northern Territory and last for three weeks, before the production relocates for the duration of the shoot to Warurton, in Victoria.
Rouge is McLean's follow-up film to Wolf Creek, the low-budget horroe flick that has been a surprise box-office smash.
Famously made for only $1.3 million, Wolf Creek racked up pre-sales of more than $7 millon

but i think it is cool that he is in the land down under (Australia) right now.
that would mean he would be at the premire
and that would most likely would be in Australia
well duh!!!