New Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I belive that Alias was moved to Wednesday nights as to have wednesday's being
"J.J. Wednesday" with "Lost" and "Alias" together, but is this night good for Alias? You could say that wednesday nights at 10:00 will make it harder for those that work and go to school to stay up to watch Alias. All I know is that i don't care, no matter what I won't miss an episode!

I believe it will be the best move for Alias.... I think having Lost as an intro. will hopefully boost rating for Alias.... I think it was a genious move by ABC (they finally have done something right concerning Alias -- and here's to lots of promotion for it as well)

finally they've decided to move it. it's been a long time coming. if they could put it snday night after desperate housewives that would prolly be best, but i'll take what i can get. lost does well on wednesdays. it's got a good following. loyal fans too. it's being called the biggest cult hit since x-files. and alias being a cult hit will be a good combo on wednesdays. but i thinik it'll be on at 9. isn't lost on at 8? i'm pretty sure it'll be 9 on wednesdays. i don't think any alias fans are gonna get too lost (no pun intended) trying to find the show again. alias fans are really true to their show and they'll all track it down. and hopefully we get some flowover viewers from lost. iti coudl really help alias out. i'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back