Season 5 new opening

I thought they were horrible. The blending, which I'm assuming that they were trying to do, was really bad. I think they should ditch the Aliases and just go back to the black screen.

I thought this was the best one yet!!!!!!! but I can think of one way they could have made this one EVEN BETTER!!!!!.....

***Possible Spoiler if you haven't seen '...1...'***

they could have left Michael Vartan's name in there!

Yeah, the fact that they showed clips of all the other actors, made it even more noticeable that Michael wasn't there.....:(
I know, that made me so sad! But truthfully, I LOVED them! The black screen was okay, but I really hated last year's, because you could barely see the names and it was only pictures of Sydney.

I thought this was the best one yet!!!!!!! but I can think of one way they could have made this one EVEN BETTER!!!!!.....

***Possible Spoiler if you haven't seen '...1...'***

they could have left Michael Vartan's name in there!

No they couldn't. He's no longer a regular. Meaning no main credits.

Definatly an improvement on last season. This show is not all about Syd, there are other characters in the show. Thankfully this season reflects that.

My fave openings are still seasons 1-3, followed by season 5 and then season 4 least favourite.

could somebody put up a site where I can find a clip for the new opening coz I'm Australian and havent seen it yet and I really want to see it!!

please???? 😌

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Back