New Picture!

I just bought the new People magazine, not only is there the hottest picture of MV in the sexiest men alive section. But there is also a pic of Jen and him crossing the street. He's holding a bouqet of flowers in one hand and some sun flowers in the other. Jen just walking wit her coffee. They're both smiling, it's really cute. I would post the picture but my scanner dosen't work. So if anyone else has a scanner go ahead and post it. :D :D :D

i've seen the picture :woot: !! they're really a cute couple :2love: and mv holding the flowers..he's so sweet. and jen's a bit shy..its cheesy to say this, but i hope they really end up with each other..

I know - that's a really cute pic. I just got the new Twist magazine, and it has a few pics of Jen and one of Michael saying that he likes women who aren't afraid to eat a steak and enjoy life :smiley: Then there's one of them together where they do that body language analyzation. Sadly, they think Michael looks like he's pulling away - but I disagree completely ! :smiley:

MegDoll said:
I know - that's a really cute pic. I just got the new Twist magazine, and it has a few pics of Jen and one of Michael saying that he likes women who aren't afraid to eat a steak and enjoy life :smiley: Then there's one of them together where they do that body language analyzation. Sadly, they think Michael looks like he's pulling away - but I disagree completely ! :smiley:
i read that article- that was really sweet of him to say ^_^ i don't knw if this is from the same article but i read a comment of his that says the thing he loves most about women are the "Curves! Curves! and more Curves!" i think he's confirmed that he loves curves :lol:

MegDoll said:
Michael looks like he's pulling away 'cos all he want to do to Jen (she was all over him in these pics)is to give her a hot kiss or even more ;) but he could'nt do that 'cos Jen was married at the time so...all he did for not losing control is "to look like pulling away" :lol:

Michael looks like he's pulling away 'cos all he want to do to Jen (she was all over him in these pics)is to give her a hot kiss or even more ;) but he could'nt do that 'cos Jen was married at the time so...all he did for not losing control is "to look like pulling away" :lol:

i agree with you. just look at their latest pics--they're really just like any normal couple but they're happy together!! and u could definitely see the love in their eyes, :2love: they may not be talking much about their relationship but, they really glow!! :lovers:

Sarah Vartan I love your avatar pic!! It is the best
MV is so funny.....hehehehe. He's skinny on that pic......

Michael looks like he's pulling away 'cos all he want to do to Jen (she was all over him in these pics)is to give her a hot kiss or even more  but he could'nt do that 'cos Jen was married at the time so...all he did for not losing control is "to look like pulling away"

Can someone post the pics, I'm dying to see it right away..... please

:kissme: :lovers:

Back