Season 5 NEW PROMO PICS

White_Rabbit

Mr. Trixter
These pics are from episode 5.07, which I believe will air November 17th, because the next ep, ep 6, will be airing in two weeks, on November 10th.

So...these pics were released OFFICIALLY by Abcmedianet.com. That means what are in these pics is what you will see in that ep. I'm still putting my money on a dream sequence, not a real-time scene. But I can't wait to see that "recreation" of the pier scene from 1.04. But they better not totally destroy how great the scene was by making it look totally fake and lame as if their reading the script right off the pages like robotrons. That happened a few times last year. *cough* Nadia *cough*

Do you think it could possibly be a real-time sequence like a meeting place the pier is very important and it doesn't look like a a dream sequence in the red but then again he's not there so she could have visited it by herself then that night had a dream or some felgercarb. I'd like to think it's not but then again the writing for Vaughn has gotten sloppy in the past so either they step it up or I'd want to leave.

I for one think he is definitely in the Pier sequence. Maybe it is a dream (or something) but she looks like she is looking at someone in that picture where she is smiling. It has to be him. I think that is them getting married on the beach. It has to be real.

I think she is def. looking at someone in the picture on the pier, and she is also wearing her engagement ring. She has been without it the past few episodes.

I think she is def. looking at someone in the picture on the pier, and she is also wearing her engagement ring. She has been without it the past few episodes.

good point!!! I wanna believe that this is NOT a dream sequence ... but I'm stuck in the middle *sigh* I'll be stuck in the middle until nov 17 joy! :0(
oh well! At least Vaughn is coming back in the episode! Even if it is in a dream!

Anyone know if this is the episode right before the winter hiatus? Maybe she dreams about him in the beginning-on the beach, but then maybe that is the closing scene with her on the pier and it is not a dream and he is really there. That would be a good cliffhanger.

yeah, they still have a few episodes left until the hiatus... i think Syd just goes back to the pier and imagines Vaughn there, like she remembers the first time they were there and stuff.

If you look close at the picture of her smiling on the pier in the corner on the right you can see something, like someone's arm...probably her seeing vaughn there. I hope it's more than a dream sequence, but i'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I'm glad he will be back though, even if it is short lived.

I think i heard somewhere that the last episode before the hiatus syd is supposed to give birth or something...don't quite remember where i heard that though.

yeah, the producer of alias said the last episode will be Syd giving birth and then after they're hiatus (8 weeks) they will focus on syd and the baby

Im hoping its not a dream sequence but if it is at least Vaughn will be back. I can't wait to see his face. I really hope the part on the pier is not a dream sequence and he does come back. :smiley:

Im hoping its not a dream sequence but if it is at least Vaughn will be back. I can't wait to see his face. I really hope the part on the pier is not a dream sequence and he does come back. :smiley:
I agree with you in hoping that the pier isn't a dream sequence. It really doesn't seem, but I'm betting that the wedding w/e is a dream sequence. I REALLY hope it isn't though. :smiley:

The first two pics were not fully uploaded (as seen from the thumbnails) - but I really like the third one; Sydney's red sweater looks nice and she looks really adorable there. ^_^

Would anyone else agree with me, by looking at the pic, her body language is screaming "i love you, just hold me!". She doesn't look sad. Plus, with all the name dropping they've been making about the Helix protocol, we should be sure to see more of Vaughn, even if it isn't vaughn. But hey, then it wouldn't be vaughn. Faux Vaun??? Who knows...

I'm curious to know what that red starburst or whatever it is behind her.
That is the Ferris wheel on the pier. It's also visible when she and Vaughn speak at the pier on 1x04 "A Broken Heart".

However, it's not clear now which of those photos actually belong with 5x07. ABC MediaNet had the 5x09 pics mislabeled for a while.

As far as I've heard MV will be in episode 9 instead of 7.
I've been hearing that myself. I just hope that he's there in more than just dream form. ahh the pier that seems like it was light years ago when they we just starting out and things weren't so damn messed up.*sigh*

Back