Season 5 NEW PROMO PICS

I just read this on spoilerfix.com,

11/11 - Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind. But unbeknownst to Sydney, her captor is a familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child. Amy Acker and Elisa Leonetti also guest star.

I wonder who the captor is, i hope its Vaughn.

Yer thats who i thought. But it could be Vaughn. If you think about it this is the last episode before they go on hiatus till march i think it is and MV's film finish's in Feb so he could come back for more eps. I'm hoping that its either Sark or Vaughn.

OMG!!!!!!!! ok.. i have been so out of the boards for so long.. i'm trying to catch up again! and THIS! holy felgercarb i just discovered these photos.. and now my heart is racing! o goddddddddd i'm praying that it is real.. but hmph.. i know it would be really outrageous to think its real! but still!!!!!!!!!!!! i want my vaughn back so badly! i don't care how he comes back into the show.. even if it is a dream sequence BUT I WANT HIM FOR REAL BACK... i feel like crying everytime i see Syd alone....... *tear*

I just read this on spoilerfix.com,

11/11 - Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind.

does this mean shes reunited with him in her hypnotic state? or for real?? o wow.. i'm going to become seriously obsessed with this whole thing!

Back