Season 5 New Promos For 4.05 Welcome To Liberty Village

That epi looks like it's going to be cool. But what the heck is Syd wearing? That pink sweater is really weird. lol.

spy41 said:
That epi looks like it's going to be cool.  But what the heck is Syd wearing? That pink sweater is really weird. lol.
[post="1136108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The post in the link provides a brief outline of the ep: Sydney and Vaughn posing as a married couple, hence, the pink, checkered sweater ;)

jess said:
The post in the link provides a brief outline of the ep: Sydney and Vaughn posing as a married couple, hence, the pink, checkered sweater ;)
[post="1136115"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I knew that. But i still think the pink sweater is funny. lol. :lol:

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
lol looks like she belongs to a country club in Maine!
[post="1136109"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

MAINE!!! Amazingly I like to take that as a complement that someone mentions us Mainiacs! :P

only like 5 days til i live for wednesday nights!

Thanks so much for the pics., God Michael looks good in Black (Michael looks good in anything) and that smile. :love:

Love the pics!!

MV loooks :thud: as always and Jen looks Gorgeous.

However am confused by the other couples in the pics.

What's the plot of this eppy :smiley:

as said before, the plot is described above the pics. so syd/vaughn, as their cover, have to become part of an "inner circle" in surburbia, but apparently this innocent suburb isnt so innocent...

Dumb dumb dumb DUMB! This is Stepford Wives, plagiarized by JJ. :hmm:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs screaming like chicken with head cut off*

Yeah every body is hitched up. Syd's got Vaughn, supposedly (we hope), and Nadia and Weiss are dating, and Carrie and Marshall.

Leslie said:
Dumb dumb dumb DUMB! This is Stepford Wives, plagiarized by JJ. :hmm:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs screaming like chicken with head cut off*
[post="1136330"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nah, it's X-Files plagiarized by JJ ;)

If Syd calls Vaughn poopy head, I'll be the one running around screaming like a chicken with head cut off.

Back