Season 5 New Promos For 4.05 Welcome To Liberty Village

These are the guest stars for the ep, as listed by IMDB (this may not be entirely accuracte therefor ;) )

"Welcome to Liberty Village" Episode: #4.9 - 23 February 2005 
Katherine Disque ....  Donna 
Margaret Easley ....  Tammy 
Bob Jesser ....  Bill 
Jamison Jones ....  Ray Miller 
Jim Pirri ....  Tom 
Larry Sullivan ....  Phil 

I think it would be so funny if they went to Wisteria Lane. Mwahah Mary Ellis killed herself because she learned that her husband had a bio weapon stashed in the closet.

Does anyone else here think the 'dangerous weapons' that are all over S4? They are in like every ep so far ;)

Leslie said:
Dumb dumb dumb DUMB! This is Stepford Wives, plagiarized by JJ. :hmm:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs screaming like chicken with head cut off*
[post="1136330"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's probably the water...be super duper perfect [killing machines] by drinking Liberty Villages's water ;)

I don't get how it's "not in America." I mean.....did they go deep underground and end up in China or something?

I thought :confused: Welcome To Liberty Village for episode 9 :hmm: so now its ep. 5...

yeah, S/V seems to be on a strange environment and ^_^ with people whose names are Donna..Tammy..Bill..Ray..Tom..Phil

...this ep surely be interesting

vaughn looks kindof mad in the bottom picture there; like someone just said, "it's wife swap night! wanna trade?"

(weird, i know. but that's what came to my mind. . .and he does look mad and weary . . )

Drew Goddard of Buffy and Angel is writing this episode. Jeffrey Bell of Angel wrote the episode before this, Ice. It's two Angel writers' episodes in a row!

I think that Welcome to liberty Village will be about Sydney and Vaughn investigating sort of a village for a special group of people. Maybe sort of a Stepford Wives kinda thing?? :blink:

omg, syd does not look good in pink..too girlie for her. I liked her alice in wonderland costume though, back in S1 when she sitll had a life. But this looks like an interesting episode. man what I wouldn't give for a wife like sydney..haha.

to look or not to look, that is the question
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>
>>
>>>
>>
>

It kinda looks like the stepford wives. lol.
that jumper looks like it walked off a golfer and onto syds back.

Back