New religions

Sophie

in love
Lots of ppl are christians, or have another religion, so I thought others have nothing : are still looking what their religion could be or don't believe in anything. This thread is for the last kind of ppl.

I was baptized and I had my 1st communion, but it was my parents' will, not mine, so after my communion, i stopped catechism.
Now, i don't believe in god, I believe in something but I don't know what it is yet, so I'm still looking for my religion.
Maybe it's Sophism !! jk :lol: Or maybe I will never have a religion. I don't know

I'm a Christian but I'm not....it's very hard to explain. There are so many different religions out there. Do you know that if more than 2000 people start a religion, that can be officially made a religion, think Jedi, yes, "Star Wars", that is actually a religion. ;)

Please say your joking Sophie? Jedi??? Rather sad, don't you think? ^_^

I think Christianity is funny, in the oddest way possible. :blink:

wow... i'm just like sophie and natalia. i was raised catholic, went though catechism, had my 1st communion, went to confession, and was confirmed but i never really believed in God. i really just did it all for my parents' sake.

i think at this point in my life though i don't know if i'm quite ready to say i'm an atheist. i think i'm more of an agnostic. so that's what i go with. ^_^

A Alias religion would be great! Every Sunday watch the episode! :smiley: :P and watch reruns every day! And pray to JG ;) My wife probably wouldnt like that me praying to JG :P :P :P

a lot of bad things happened to me, so i'm not really a believer in god. i'm in the scientific relgion. you kno, people evoled from bateria in to apes, into people. the big bang, etc.

I don't believe in god or the devil... I used to in elementary school for a while, I don't know why.

I guess you can see I'm athiest. :blink:

IRINA IS GOD! :lol: Along with Gaia and Syd. ^_^ ;)

I also agree with the philosopy of existentialism.

nance said:
I don't believe in god or the devil... I used to in elementary school for a while, I don't know why.

I guess you can see I'm athiest. :blink:

IRINA IS GOD! :lol: Along with Gaia and Syd. ^_^ ;)

I also agree with the philosopy of existentialism.
heeeeeeeeey i AM the devil thank you! :P

and yes, irina derevko. thats why i say omi sometimes... oh my irina ;)

Back