New religions

i was just looking at some of the existanalism sites off my google search. I really like what it says. i think i will do some more reaserch on this religion, or more way of life. I like it alot.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
OMG totally the thread for me. I was baptized, but i never went to church or whatever. I never really believed in god while growing up. But now, I go to Catholic high school, where i am rather forced to believe in God, but i just lie about my faith on all my religion assingments.

I know i don't believe in God, but i sometimes still pray, not to god or anything, just kinda like to myself. I'm deffinatly not an athiest, but i just dont practice christianity.

I like a lot of the principles in Buddhism, and in Wicca (yeah, people think its a which religion, but it's actually not.) But i just prefer not to have an exact religion at all. I have my values and principles on life, and that's good enough for me.

I guess i am still exploring what is right for me :smiley:
i like the principles of wicca too...one of my friends is wiccan and he's always telling me stuff about it

VaughnFan13 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
OMG totally the thread for me. I was baptized, but i never went to church or whatever. I never really believed in god while growing up. But now, I go to Catholic high school, where i am rather forced to believe in God, but i just lie about my faith on all my religion assingments.

I know i don't believe in God, but i sometimes still pray, not to god or anything, just kinda like to myself. I'm deffinatly not an athiest, but i just dont practice christianity.

I like a lot of the principles in Buddhism, and in Wicca (yeah, people think its a which religion, but it's actually not.) But i just prefer not to have an exact religion at all. I have my values and principles on life, and that's good enough for me.

I guess i am still exploring what is right for me :smiley:
i like the principles of wicca too...one of my friends is wiccan and he's always telling me stuff about it
cool! i read a lot of books about religions and stuff, because i am still exploring what religion i am. I've especially read a lot of Buddhism and Wicca. I can't believe people associate Wicca with the devil. It's so stupid, they don't even have the nerve to read about it, and relize that its not at all satanizim. -_-

I'm a Christian and happy. I was like you guys and just going to church and through confirmation because my parents made me until my eigth grade year. And then it all just clicked in, and I just figured it all out. I love having God and all the strenght that he brings to me. It's amazing. And now that I've said my piece, I'll leave you all alone. (saying that it is my hope that everyone who's experimenting with religion truely finds Jesus) :claps hand over mouth: Okay I'm done now.

And if you want to read a book about how you can believe Darwin and creation, read "The Case for Faith." It's by Lee Strobel. Third chapter, look it up.

Back