Season 5 New Resurrection Pics & SPOILER from JJ!

Yeah, rumor has it (i don't know if it is a confirmed spoiler, I just read it earlier) but apparently Lauren bombs the CIA center.....while wearing a Sydney mask. And, according to the latest Chat with Kristen, "Sydney" is going a rampage. The quoteys kinda support the idea. I think that's also why Vaughn has that weird look on his face. You'd act weird if Sydney blew up the CIA center, now wouldn't you? So, we'll just have to see. (In 13 days, 3 hours, 15 minutes)

AHHH!!! I don't think I could take it if they blow up the CIA bldg and then Lauren gets to do some bad stuff in Syd's face. OR if Weiss died. Too much! Thanks for posting those pics, they are good. The bldg does look rather smoky so that would be interesting. In these post 9/11 days how in the world would Lauren get a freakin' bomb in the CIA bldg? I wish she would hurry up and die. Why all the sudden did Weiss get bad?

OHHHH NOOO! I was waiting for this. I knew that Vaughn was up to something, but I didn't know what. Did you notice that Vaughn is carrying a gun in th CIA HEADQUARTERS!! (this is the part where the lights flicker and an evil cackle is heard in the background.) BUM BUM BAAAAAA! Lord if there is any goodness, at least let Syd and Vaughn kiss. LORD PLEZZZEEE!!! ok. Also, I think the headquarters are blown up because in the scenes from the next eppy, the clip was of the people being blown out by a bomb or something. (pleze let it not be Vaughn that planted the bomb.) Lets just keep our fingers AND toesies crossed, shall we?

sweet_sarah_grl said:
i could have sworn that i swa pictures of cia headquarters being blown up and when vaughn is standing there it looks like the aftermath... didn't they show it getting blown up in the previews after 21??

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->what if Vaughn is the one that will betray Syd?! No..He betray the CIA! What if he blow up the CIA?<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Oooww I must stop thinking like that...

*~AliasAngel~* said:
BUM BUM BAAAAAA! Lord if there is any goodness, at least let Syd and Vaughn kiss. LORD PLEZZZEEE!!! ok.
HAHAHA! U cracked me up with that!

2 more days for u there in the US! can't wait to see it tho maybe a while longer!

Lord Jezus, wecome to you today to pray that vaughn and Sydney kiss tomorrow on the finale. amen.

Oh, does anyone think that Katya looks like she has botox?

TONIGHT is the night! I cannot wait! The only thing dampering my elation is the fact that we will have to wait for months to find out what happens (because you know that JJ is going to leave us hanging with our mouths wide open!)

Posting this here too.

I don't know if this has been posted, and I can't be bothered to read all the spoiler threads (what with the site logging me out every time I open a page), so I'll say it here.

Sources at SD-1 are saying that Katya stabs Vaughn to protect Lauren.

Back