Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

New RPG gameplay trailer, Legend: Hand of God!

Discussion in 'Games' started by darkrose, Jun 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. darkrose

darkrose Ensign

Okay, so I've been hearing things about this game all in the last couple of weeks, but I was sort of ambivalent due to lack of information until I saw this trailer:

Um... how cool does this look?? It looks like it's taking what was awesome about Diablo II, combining it with the more advanced engine in Titan Quest, and putting it back into the demon/zombie-fighting world of D2 that was so awesome. Has anyone else heard of this? Usually I hear about the new THQ titles... This one's apparently been out in Germany for a while, and won like best RPG of the year or something, and is coming to the U.S. in August!! I hope they release some more info/trailers/whatnot!

Definitely going to check it out. :)

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

I saw a mention of it in Game Informer but haven't seen it in person yet.

None of my machines/consoles would able to run it. :(

3. Tom

Tom An Old Friend

I hear ya.

There should be a company called
    Run on Anything Games Co.

We don't all have RoadRunner gaming computers!

4. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Have you seen Sins of a Solar Empire then? It runs across a wide array of pc's and is highly moddable. Even with little hardcore press it has sold a lot of copies.

5. darkrose

darkrose Ensign

Titan Quest, the last THQ game I played extensively, ran really well on even moderate/high settings on my laptop, which is reaaaally not a gaming laptop. The internet/multiplayer function played completely smoothly too. I think Legend is a bit more graphics-intensive than TQ, but that's a good thing. But I imagine they'll focus on making it playable on whatever the system. I think it's just for PC anyway.

The writer of it's apparently the same writer who did Bioshock and Gears of War... looks like it's worth it for gameplay and for story.