New Sci-Fi Adventure Series Takes Aim to Cure Cancer

Greetings, all!

My press release went national this morning in hopes of getting this project off the ground. I wanted to post it up here for you folks to see and hope you enjoy the series!

We've got tons more goodies coming and would love to hear from you!

Trinadgey Launches to Sci-Fi Lovers via New Online Portal Trinadgey.com

Episodic adventure series results from a life of creative writings and author’s battle with Burkitt’s Lymphoma

HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio, March 16, 2009 —Randy Patterson has spent the last three years of his life fighting a deadly, aggressive and extremely rare cancer called Burkitt’s Lymphoma. After numerous treatments of painful chemotherapy, nine grueling spinal taps, mounting financial debt, and constant worry for his family’s future, Patterson has survived.

Now, Patterson is seizing the opportunity of each precious day that’s been provided to him through life itself. And he’s decided not to waste one minute of it; that is exactly the reason he recently started publishing 20 years of science fiction writings online. The Trinadgey Series is now available to the public through an official website: Trinadgey.com (The Trinadgey Project – Science Fiction Just Became Reality).

“Trinadgey is an online episodic adventure series that takes place in a modern-day, sci-fi world with intergalactic bad guys, big ships and even bigger guns,” Patterson says. “It includes all the right elements of an excellent story: prophecies, love, treachery and the possibility of mankind’s annihilation. Since I publish the episodes on a weekly basis through a blog format, readers can provide feedback on the story and its characters, making it personally engaging and interactive. I want my readers to be excited about the story and participate in this way, which is why I chose such a structure for publication.”

Trinadgey started as a science fiction project that included tabletop games, adventure modules, scripts and, eventually, the ongoing series of short stories that evolved into many worlds of endless possibilities. For many years, Patterson’s fans consisted of a small network of friends and family. But after fighting cancer and coming to grips with the finite nature of life, Patterson realized there was nothing to hold him back from following his dream and introducing Trinadgey to the masses. It also helped that his wife, Chasity, encouraged him to follow his dream as well.

“Life should really be about following dreams, and launching Trinadgey to the world through the website is just the beginning of this new direction,” Patterson says. “While I’m hoping the entertainment industry sees the value behind this massive writing project, I primarily want people to truly love the series, and use it to take a mental break from problems and the negativity in the news. Due to the episodic nature of the series, the story line could shift in exciting, new directions, based on subscriber feedback and interest. Imagine everyone rooting for the bad guy and in one episode he may win. The possibilities are there.”

In battling Burkitt’s Lymphoma, Patterson has realized a severe lack of funding related to cancer patients advocacy. In response, Patterson plans to donate a portion of Trinadgey proceeds to the American Cancer Society and the Leukemia-Lymphoma Society.

For more information, visit The Trinadgey Project – Science Fiction Just Became Reality.

Randy Patterson
Author/Founder of the Trinadgey Project
admin@trinadgey.com

Greetings!

I wanted to stop by and check out the forums, also, letting folks know this was not a spam positing originally for the press release and that I really was human...

If you can call it that, anyways.

So far, so good on this end! We've not gotten alot of exposure, but we are continuing on our project and supporting a great cause. Hope to see you all soon!

Trinadgey Team

Back