Season 5 NEW Scoop

I've always hoped that if they could get her back, they would keep it so top-secret that not a single spoiler source would even know about it till she just waltzes in on an episode - and it would be the ultimate, coolest jaw-dropping shocker in all of television history.  I would LOVE that.

Ok so that would be like the BEST thing ever!!!

You know what would be great ... If by the end of Season 4, Syd and Vaughn are in the church getting married ... and then at the very end ... the priest is asking Vaughn if he accepts Sydney Bristow as his wife ... and you know all the yada yada ... then, all of sudden Sydney turns around ... and she sees Irina ... and says "Mom?" ... and then when Vaughn turns he sees his dead father and says "Dad?" ...and for the next 3 to 4 months we are just sitting there waiting to know whats gonna happen ...   

I would HATE that...i mean i would LOVE it...but Hate it too...

I mean surely Bill Vaughn is going to appear at some point. Surely?!...

Sorry to burst ur bubble but Jinnie said Bill Vaughn is dead and is to stay dead. (I think it sucks and I agree with u that he should come back but o well...sigh)

Are you kidding? Bringing him back would be another death knell for our formerly favorite show. :tvhorror:

I would love to see Irina come back! Bill Vaughn's story would be good but bringing him back from the dead would be too soap operaish to me. I would love to see Irina come back for 2 episodes, that would make season 4 awsome.

You know, AliasGay, that would be cream-a-licious, but I agree w/ the others that it may be too soap-opera-ish. I know I'm in denial, but I want Irina to not only still be alive, but that whole bit about putting a hit on Syd rubs me the wrong way. Call me naive, but I believed that scene in season 2 where she's getting some fresh air on the roof of her prison, and Syd comes out, and Irina gushes about how being Syd's mom just overshadows anything that the KGB/ any other govt group could ever have Irinia work on.

I have to say I don't see a flashback as such a bad thing as you guys do. A while ago I wast trying to extrapolate/intrapolate (depending on whether we go by story timeline or episode timeline) the plot from the first 2/3 episodes of this season and I thought some version of what I came up with would make a great flashback story.

As long as it gives new information(rather than simply acting out stuff we already know) and properly uses the oppotunity to have Irina on, I don't have a problem with flashbacks. It also saves some of Alias' quota on how many dead people it can bring back to life!

Depending on when they knew Lena had the intention of coming back, the story doesn't have to be contrived or anticlimatic. (For all we know they knew for a while that Lena wanted to come back for a bit and only decided to release the info coz it was already/going to be leaked.

Here is the link to my post on what I thought would make a cool story.l
allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

I know I'm in denial, but I want Irina to not only still be alive, but that whole bit about putting a hit on Syd rubs me the wrong way. Call me naive, but I believed that scene in season 2 where she's getting some fresh air on the roof of her prison, and Syd comes out, and Irina gushes about how being Syd's mom just overshadows anything that the KGB/ any other govt group could ever have Irinia work on

I am in DENIAL too....I just cannot accept that her Mom put a hit on her, nor that Jack killed her! Hopefully all these questions will soon be answered!

I pray we get some Vaughn/Irina interaction too. I mean I pray we get Vaughn/Irina, Jack/Irina & Nadia/Irina! I want all of that more than I want Syd & Irina. I mean if we only get one episode with her, then we need those to interact. I have seen Syd & Irina (hug on the roof top, etc.), but I really want Vaughn & Irina to talk about Syd, etc.

Hey guys I just have one thing to say... Open up your TV guides (March 6-12) and check it out. BC it looks like spy mommy is coming back. Definite answers are not given, but it is pretty obvious that they would not even go there if it was not a done deal.

Azalea said:
Great timing, Lena. :rolleyes:  Wait till they kill the character off, and THEN make a public announcement that you'd be willing to come back? 
My sentiments exactly. :rolleyes:

I've always hoped that if they could get her back, they would keep it so top-secret that not a single spoiler source would even know about it till she just waltzes in on an episode - and it would be the ultimate, coolest jaw-dropping shocker in all of television history.  I would LOVE that. :D
[post="1198522"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wouldn't that have been great? (y)

Well for me, I just hope they bring her back. Especially since Jack seemed to get so much hatred from Sydney over it. I also think it would be cool being that Nadia didnt know her and all. I just cant wait!

I realy hope that shes NOT coming back. I mean shes alrady dead its to late to bring her back.
Yes i know its Alias but still, JJ must stop bring people from thair death,

i wouldn't care if we'd actually watched her explode by having a bomb planted in her stomach and pieces of her were scattered and sprayed all over the windshield of jack's car. i'd still want her to come back. just go back, watch some s2 and damn, she's the best actress EVER. alias benefitted so much from her presence.

I have mixed feelings about Irina coming back. I liked her b/c I don't know why, but I didn't like that she betrayed Syd. I was hooked to the second season though so bring her back on for a little bit. Yay!

I too have mixed feelings on this. I really liked the way they had the whole spy family thing going on, and if there wasn't this agent problem, and they were able to bring her back as planned, it would have been super. But now after all the story shifting they had to do to cover her absence, if they bring her back it may all seem kind of tiring! But, I did really like her on the show, so I'm hoping they can do it well and tie up the loose ends.

I heard from Kristin, that they are already in talks with her for about 3 episodes ... if they can get her, good ... and let JJ have some closure story line with her and be done with it ... ;)

I wouldn't mind flashbacks. I guess for me it depends on how many episodes she will sign up for. If she only signs up for like 2 episodes, then I hope it is flashbacks, and they explain what she was up to.

Back