New Screenshots!

There were also a few new pieces of concept art..

A question about one of them.. Specifically: play.net >> Where adventure finds you.

What style of art is that? It almost looks like it was done with Crayola markers.

Is that done by hand or computer?

Regardless it looks great. I love the "messiness" of it. It makes me really wish I had a drop of artistic talent.

I can't say i'm so excited about the Quality of the new Pictures, but it's absolutely fantastic to get some Heros Journey News every few Weeks.

...it's also fantastic to find a responsible Dev answering my Critique on the official Forums - and holding out the Prospect of more Screenshots.

*sigh* I don't get it. :-/

Ok, their Textures are probably done with Photoshop, but neither can you determine that from the Look, nor from the Style of the Textures. It could've just as well been Paintshop... and it wouldn't matter anyway.
And the Textures "make it look like Cartoons, Drawings, Reallife" ? Uh, what else could they make it look like ?

Well, you must be having some sort of Dislike for the Textures - that's all i can deduce.

Photoshop is still considered an industry norm when it comes to pictures. Definitely not a bad thing.

Now, if it had looked like it was done with Paint...

Hey, you can do wonders with MSpaint. It takes real skill to compete with photoshop quality. Just a waste of time to hone that skill. lol

Rather then start a new post for the mini-updates.. I'll just bump this one... :smiley:2

There are some more new screenshots on the official website!

Back