Season 5 New set pictures

Its Jennifer Garner just hanging out on the beach for her 34th Birthday.

Here we see, Jennifer holding Violet, Carl Lumbly, Michael Vartan, and the little girl is Sarah K. Peterson. The girl who plays Sydney as a little girl

And the baby looks like a baby boy, not like baby Isabelle!

Looks like the Bristow-Vaughn familiy is going to be big ;P

i know this isn't mean to be posted in here but everytime i try to post a new topic it won't let me....

PEOPLE WHO CAN SPEAK/TRANSLATE RUSSIAN:::
On APO Pt2 Sarah Caplan says in the audio commentary "..and if you translate the Russian sign at the end of this season...you'll see something..." The RUSSIAN SIGN is the one that Irina walks by after telling Syd she'll see her on her wedding day.

Someone please translate for me I've been dying to know what it says...

xO aRiaNNa

Aww.. the pictures....

They look like such a cute happy family...

It's probably the last episode ! Sydney and Vaughn live together and as Isabelle is Rambaldi's child, they are having another child, LOL !!!
From the looks of it, I think so too. *sigh*

Omg, if these are pictures for the show I'm going to freak out. Sdyney and Vaughn have a family, and are happy, awww :D. Kind of scares me though because I doubt the show will end all happy happy :thinking:,. Anywho, awesome pics!!

~Andrea :angelic:

Its Jennifer Garner just hanging out on the beach for her 34th Birthday.

Here we see, Jennifer holding Violet, Carl Lumbly, Michael Vartan, and the little girl is Sarah K. Peterson. The girl who plays Sydney as a little girl
if you read the caption you'd see the above:read:... and jennifer isn't pregnant, it's just the dress and probably the remainder of the weight she put on while pregnant :rolleyes:

i know this isn't mean to be posted in here but everytime i try to post a new topic it won't let me....

PEOPLE WHO CAN SPEAK/TRANSLATE RUSSIAN:::
On APO Pt2 Sarah Caplan says in the audio commentary "..and if you translate the Russian sign at the end of this season...you'll see something..." The RUSSIAN SIGN is the one that Irina walks by after telling Syd she'll see her on her wedding day.

Someone please translate for me I've been dying to know what it says...

xO aRiaNNa

ok i have heard what is says but i dont remember...all i know is it is something completley pointless...i think i saw it posted at tv.com

the baby looks like a boy so it cant be Violet, i think it might be the last episode or something coz there is like trailers n stuff and if it was her 34th birthday bash or sumthin Ben and Violet would be there to and maybe more people

i cant wait for Alias to come back tomorrow, it'll be an awesome as episode :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-luv Em :cheers:

got it sorry lol, so confused seen the episodes but i still didnt figure that out, i think im gonna watch episode 9 again b4 i get episode 10, i live in australia and i have to dl them

It may be Jennifer Garners birthday but it's obviously cold (look at folks in background ) so it looks like they are filming too--plus it does look like Vaughn has a ring on as was noticed earlier--and Jen and Michael may be good friends but they are holding hands in many of the pictures--seems more like a Vaughn/Syd thing.

It may be Jennifer Garners birthday but it's obviously cold (look at folks in background ) so it looks like they are filming too--plus it does look like Vaughn has a ring on as was noticed earlier--and Jen and Michael may be good friends but they are holding hands in many of the pictures--seems more like a Vaughn/Syd thing.

Just saw on Alias Media---these pics are from the finale--YEAH!!---they identified the baby as a stunt baby!

the baby looks like a boy so it cant be Violet, i think it might be the last episode or something coz there is like trailers n stuff and if it was her 34th birthday bash or sumthin Ben and Violet would be there to and maybe more people

i cant wait for Alias to come back tomorrow, it'll be an awesome as episode :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-luv Em :cheers:
Violet was with Jen's mom, Ben was somewhere else at least thats what Janet told me...hah

Back