Season 5 New spoiler for Ep 12, 1-6-04

01/06 - Irina's sister (Isabella Rossellini) names a steep price for helping Jack save Syd and Vaughn from a North Korean firing squad. Meanwhile, Sloane has no idea that it's his head on the line should Mr. Bristow cut a deal with his wicked sister-in-law.
Info from SpoilerFix.com

Well, we all know that the only people who stay dead are the ones Jack kills....if he takes Katya up on that ...could it be the end of Sloane? DA DA Daaaaa...

I don't think it is the end of sloane. Sloane has an endgame (as we all know) and the 8-Ball has revealed that Sloane's endgame will not be revealed anytime soon...so we have not seen the end of our evil/wanna-be good Sloane.

i think that if sloane were to get killed, it wouldn't be by the hand of jack. if anything, syd would be the one to do him in. i mean, i'd rather see it that way.

but i agree with whoever said even though sloane is evil, i don't want him to be killed off. we need him there.

;)

there's to many questions that need to be answered with sloane...i personally hope that they don't do it all in one ep. Jack might fake that he killed sloane...hmmmm

they can't cut off sloane in such a way!! besides, knowing the derevko blood, i doubt katya really wants him to die...he's to useful! but maybe that's y she wants him out of the game....'cause he knows too much!! :blink:

There's just no way Jack will kill Sloane. Why? That remains to be seen. But I don't think Sloane is going to die anytime soon.

Yeah, I don't think Sloane will be killed. He is too much of a central character, tied to almost everyone on the show to die yet. Plus he is just so much fun to watch!!!

I don't think that Jack will kill Sloane because he's starting to trust hi, but he might fake his death or something so that Kayta helps him out, but you never know maybe he will kill him. ;)

GoodVsEvil said:
Well, we all know that the only people who stay dead are the ones Jack kills....if he takes Katya up on that ...could it be the end of Sloane? DA DA Daaaaa..
lol yeah but we also know that if jack doesn't want somebody dead, they don't die!

I wonder why she wants Sloan dead? I mean what could have Sloane done to her? This may be something big. I mean it could answer some of are questions to Sloane's past. Cause if Irina sister wants him dead then they must have some sort of past together. Maybe it has something to do with Syd and his feeling towards her as a daughter!!!

After looking at the season 3 cartoonized alias pic, I want jack to kill sloane! He obviously has some ulterior motives to wanting sydney and jack's friendship, and i don't want it to work out for him....but of course, I know it will never happen....he is fun to have around as a bad guy...and he is verry good at it!

As much as I want Sloane dead sometimes...he really is an interesting character to try and figure out in the show. Alias honestly wouldn't be the same without him. I think he really is Sydney's ultimate motive for doing what she does.

Even if Jack were to try and kill Sloane, doesn't Sloane still have, or have access to, the Rambaldi artifacts? So, given how evil Francie still manages to live despite numerous "successful" attempts on her life, wouldn't that also be the case for Sloane?

Back