Season 5 New spoilers about season 5!

Kakan

Cadet
According to Alias Author Breen Frazier, Lena Olin WILL be in season 5!!

She also gave away more spoilers in a party on Saturday:

"Syd's preggers on 'Alias'
"Alias" will be among the series in the Thursday-night dogfight, but fans can expect some changes, according to writer Breen Frazier. At Saturday's Writer's Guild of America c***tail reception, Frazier said star Jennifer Garner's pregnancy will be written into the series: Sydney Bristow will be pregnant, and Michael Vaughn (Michael Vartan) will be the father.

"We are opening up whole new areas with his character," Frazier said. The new season will reveal what Vaughn has been investigating with the help of a rogue female intelligence agent.

Frazier said the pregnancy will give Syd "new stakes." With a pregnant Garner unable to do as much stunt work, a young CIA trainee, played by Rachel Nichols of "The Inside," will "allow us to see how Syd became Syd." A new male character will be added to the cast to replace series regular Greg Grunberg, who will depart. Actresses Mia Maestro and Lena Olin will both return for some appearances, but Lauren Reed (Melissa George) is out of the picture for good.

"She was definitively killed in season three," Frazier said."

Tuned In: NBC faces battle on Thursday nights

omg!! :thud: i'm so happy to hear it's gonna be vaughn's kid! and i can't wait to see some new characters!

the best part though, SPYMOMMY IS BAAAACKK! :cheers:

oh man, i'm so excited!!! come on october!! hurry up!! :woot:

Oh please let that be true, so we can FINALLY put those stupid "rambaldi's child" rumours to rest.

Thats awesome. I love that idea.

hahahaha save the drinking for next year Karin ;) you're gonna get sooo drunk with me! LOL!

and yeah i agree, i always knew Rambaldi wouldn't be connected to the baby, come on now hahaha

Oh felgercarb! I am gonna watch the first episode and decide whether i want to continue. I hate the idea that they are going to have a kid in the show now... it just ruins the spy effect.

vaughnishot77 said:
Oh felgercarb! I am gonna watch the first episode and decide whether i want to continue. I hate the idea that they are going to have a kid in the show now... it just ruins the spy effect.
[post="1430908"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

meh, ya never know what they have planned for that baby, and besides it's gonna eb a newborn, syd can still go on missions and get someone to sitter, hopefully spydaddy, i would kill to see him trying to handle an infant :lol:

Wait! NO WEISS?!?!?!?!?! He was so funny though! who's going to be Vaughn's friend? What do they mean new girl who will show us how Syd became Syd. AWWWW man!!!! This just added so many more questions. But Irina's back! and not so much Nadia. Don't get me wrong I liked her... but all that creepy family stuff, I mean enough is enough.

WoW im so excited to hear Lena Olin is coming back next season :D . And im glad to hear that Vaughn is the father of Syds baby :smiley: . Even though i don't really like the idea of them having a baby im glad its Vaughns at least. I just looked up Rachel Nichols and i havn't seen any of her work so i don't know what to think of her. I guess will just have to find out in September.

No Weiss, there goes Wadia (I loved Wadia). I'm gald that it is Vaughn's kid but there are a bunch of spoilers out there saying it's not his kid, I hope it is *crosses fingers*. LENA OLIN IS BACK *PRAISE THE LORD*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she is only making a few appearances and only a few by Nadia too. Jeez, that makes me sooo sad (n) ! What I want to know is what they are going to do with Sloane. If he's gone then a lot of characters are going to be missing. Not that I would loose sleep over Sloane gone (as Sydney would say) but I love the Sloane/Syndye interaction :P !

EDIT- here's a link I found about this Rachel Nicholas girl New Girl

She was in Dumb and Dumber. If u go 2 Google and type in her name then u will find a bunch of pictures. I don't know how I felt about bringing in a new female dominating character. I know Nadia was one but I'm going to feel that this girl is almost replacing Sydney. I'm hoping they don't make it fell that way!

Here's a good big pic of her ~*Pic*~

I hate the idea aof a baby. Really do. I think babys ruin storylines.
But that said.....Vaughn as a father would be the sweetest thing ive ever seen, so im kinda of the fence. Lets just say it better be handled perfectly for me to love it, let alone like it.
Still love Alias! Dont get me wrong. But yeah.....babies.

I'm so glad that Lena will be back in season 5..To see her again..will be awesome!!
And I'm also glad about Vaughn being the father of Sydney's baby..

Sorry my english...I try my best.. :smiley:

i hope this chick doesn't replace sydney in any way at all....and i'd just like to say a big HALLELUJAH that VAUGHN is the dad. holy cow!

Leslie said:
Well, he isn't Vaughn, so yeah... it's okays. ^_^
[post="1430951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sure technicality-wise but he'll always be Vaughn to all the shippers. You'll see. He's Vaughn. :P
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Sure technicality-wise but he'll always be Vaughn to all the shippers. You'll see. He's Vaughn. :P
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1431905"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, he's not. :mellow:

Back