Season 5 New spoilers about season 5!

secretagent03 said:
Wait!  NO WEISS?!?!?!?!?!  He was so funny though!  who's going to be Vaughn's friend?  What do they mean new girl who will show us how Syd became Syd.  AWWWW man!!!!  This just added so many more questions.  But Irina's back!
[post="1430916"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My thoughts exactly, but is Weiss being written off of the show or is Greg being replaced. I would rather just have weiss written off because having someone else take over his role would be too soap operaish for me...

I have a weird feeling that I am gonna miss the old Syd...

I LOVE LENA for sticking around!!!

P.S. Thank god Vaughns the father!

Kelly V said:
I hate the idea aof a baby. Really do. I think babys ruin storylines.
But that said.....Vaughn as a father would be the sweetest thing ive ever seen, so im kinda of the fence. Lets just say it better be handled perfectly for me to love it, let alone like it.
Still love Alias! Dont get me wrong. But yeah.....babies.
[post="1431236"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally agree...I also hope it doesn't ruin everything
But it looks like the baby things gonna happen whether we like it
or not. So if it has to happen I'm glad its Vaughn
Can't wait to see how he reacts...he'll probably be so cute

Hopefully they'll find a way to not overdo it too much...
the last thing we need is for it to turn into a soap opera

Ok this just may be because I'm a shipper but even though his name technacially (sp?) isnt micheal vaughn I think his feelings for sydney were true and i think that or i hope that we wont have to call him something else because the only persn he wants to be is who hes been trying to be lately. (the song I dont want to be is now vaughns season finale theme song, Syds is So much for my happy ending)

There was something about we will find out what vaughn was ivestigating with the help of a rouge female intellagence officer This could mean 2 things. Either one vaughn has been investigating something with the help of a rouge spy or 2 that a rouge spy will help find out what vaughn has been investigating. If it is th second one, could that be irina? I mean she knowas what vaughn has been up to. And beside rachel nichols i havent heard anything about new cast members.

personally i would get jealous if he worked with someone beside syd and i think the second theory would be more interesting.

I hate the idea of Weiss not being around
He was so funny and always lightened things up
Kind of like a big teddy bear
I really didn't like Nadia at first but she grew on me

I have a feeling since Nadia will only be in a few episodes
She will either be sent away to a long term hospital and Weiss
will go with her or perhaps even die (don't like that thought)
and Weiss will have a hard time dealing with it and leave town.
Either way I'll miss both if these rumors are really true

Okay, the baby idea doesn't thrill me, but at least its Vaughn's! :woot: I just hope they can pull it off -_-

I'm sad to see Weiss go, since he was like the funny, good friend who has been there forever, but oh well :(

Nadia and Irina are back! Yay! :D I wish they could be in season 4 all the way through, but I suppose I should count my blessings ^_^

I hate the idea of a new female agent; I won't mind if she's in the show just a little bit each episode, but I don't want her stealing the spotlight from Syd, and I don't want to see any stupid, boring missions (like the Dixon/Vaughn mission in "A Clean Conscience") -_-

I hope these spoilers are all true, because I at first I thought that season 5 was going to be pretty crappy, but after reading this, I think it will turn out okay (it still won't be no season 2 ;) )

I am glad that Lena Olin will be back, wish she was in the entire season though.
I think the whole baby thing will work well, even spies have kids, Jack and Irina did.
I will miss Weiss, he and Marshall are the extended arm of the show. Good luck Greg.
We all new it would be Vaughn's kid, but the circumstances around that will need to be filled in, that will be the interesting part.
I hope they make the new girl a part of the story, but not replacing anyone, even Nadia.
I also want to see more Jack and Marshall, they were almost backstory most of Season 4.
GLad Lauren wont be back, Syd doesnt need that with the baby and all, it would be too much conflict in APO. And at least Syd can still do the hair stuff, she always looks good with the crazy hair. I am just excited that the season starts in Sept this year! Cant wait!

Hi! I'm new at this board.. anyway, i picked up an article from My Webpage. Here's what it said:

French actress picks up new 'Alias' By Kimberly Speight
Tue Aug 2, 4:34 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - French actress Elodie Bouchez is joining the cast of ABC's spy drama "Alias."

ADVERTISEMENT

She will play Zoe Rienne, an internationally wanted criminal who, unbeknownst to Sydney ( Jennifer Garner), has been secretly working with Vaughn ( Michael Vartan) for several years. The fifth season premieres at 8 p.m. Sept. 29.

Bouchez has won two Cesar Awards -- France's top film honors -- for her roles in the films "Wild Reeds" and "The Dreamlife of Angels," the latter of which also earned her best actress honors at the 1998 Cannes Film Festival.

:D

LENA!!! :D
I wonder if there will be a new love interest for Nadia? Sark???

I really started to like Angela Bassets character. Does anyone know if Chase will be back?

^^ probably i mean, shes the director of APO :lol: but probably for like really emergency cases like she did for season 4, or to visit her lover ;)

mymai said:
Hi!  I'm new at this board.. anyway, i picked up an article from My Webpage.  Here's what it said:

French actress picks up new 'Alias' By Kimberly Speight
Tue Aug 2, 4:34 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - French actress Elodie Bouchez is joining the cast of ABC's spy drama "Alias."

ADVERTISEMENT

She will play Zoe Rienne, an internationally wanted criminal who, unbeknownst to Sydney (     Jennifer Garner), has been secretly working with Vaughn (     Michael Vartan) for several years. The fifth season premieres at 8 p.m. Sept. 29.

Bouchez has won two Cesar Awards -- France's top film honors -- for her roles in the films "Wild Reeds" and "The Dreamlife of Angels," the latter of which also earned her best actress honors at the 1998     Cannes Film Festival.

:D
[post="1439326"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
welcome!

I can not believe that! If I was Syd I would feel so betrayed! I mean it said they were working together for a few years now! so did he lie to her and say he was going to hockey and then instead hung out with this French chick who is wanted? Vaughn, Vaughn Vaughn!

From E!

We're Having a Baby!" These words from Kevin Weisman (Marshall) were actually not about his own blushing bride (who showed up with him at the ABC soiree just a few weeks after their nuptials), but rather about our girl Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner). "It's like I Love Lucy all over again!" Kevin tells me. "And she won't be carrying laundry baskets as she walks around APO." As for what's ahead on the new season: "The first episode's great. You do find out what the whole deal is with 'My name isn't Michael Vaughn.' You do find out a lot of different mysteries in that first episode. But it's not like when we came back season three, and it took a season to find out what happened in those two years. This cliffhanger, you find out in the first episode what that's all about." Yippeee!

Any word on Sark?

Im betting Sark tipped the scale for alot of people that previously didn't "root for" bad guys :smiley:

I mean, the scene where he is sitting in an empty hall just waiting for the APO, with a bottle of bubbly, immediatly greeting said organization with a trademark witty line...

Seriously, if i ever turn to a life of crime, i want to partner with him...

undercover_spy said:
No Weiss, there goes Wadia (I loved Wadia). I'm gald that it is Vaughn's kid but there are a bunch of spoilers out there saying it's not his kid, I hope it is *crosses fingers*. LENA OLIN IS BACK *PRAISE THE LORD*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she is only making a few appearances and only a few by Nadia too. Jeez, that makes me sooo sad (n) ! What I want to know is what they are going to do with Sloane. If he's gone then a lot of characters are going to be missing. Not that I would loose sleep over Sloane gone (as Sydney would say) but I love the Sloane/Syndye interaction :P !

EDIT- here's a link I found about this Rachel Nicholas girl New Girl

She was in Dumb and Dumber. If u go 2 Google and type in her name then u will find a bunch of pictures. I don't know how I felt about bringing in a new female dominating character. I know Nadia was one but I'm going to feel that this girl is almost replacing Sydney. I'm hoping they don't make it fell that way!

Here's a good big pic of her ~*Pic*~
[post="1431106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh please let that be true, so we can FINALLY put those stupid "rambaldi's child" rumours to rest.

Thats awesome. I love that idea.

According to all I've read, the writers toyed with the idea of making it Rambaldi's child, but then decided against it because they thought it would be a ridiculous storyline.

Wait! NO WEISS?!?!?!?!?! He was so funny though! who's going to be Vaughn's friend? What do they mean new girl who will show us how Syd became Syd. AWWWW man!!!! This just added so many more questions. But Irina's back! and not so much Nadia. Don't get me wrong I liked her... but all that creepy family stuff, I mean enough is enough.

Agent vauhn doesnt need a friend anymore, he is dead.

Back