New start at Old love

Thanx Colly, I made it myself. I must say i'm very impressed with it. Now as promised... The next part of my story which is about the cat. One of the spoliers i wrote wasn't quite right. Weiss isn't in the next one he's in the chap after that. The next one's just introductions and stuff like that so that the story makes sense.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Vaughn woke to find Mr Fluffers snuggled between him and Syd, glaring at him. Vaughn sighed. He got up to have a shower and then woke Sarah. While Sarah was getting ready, Vaughn made breakfast. Sydney walked into the kitchen. She was ready to go.
‘Good morning. Is Sarah up?’
‘Yes to all. Here is your coffee, cheri.’
‘Thanks. How did you sleep?’
‘Absolutely fantastic. Best I’ve slept in years. Then I awoke to find Mr Fluffers glaring at me like I was infringing on his personal space.’
‘He’ll get used to you. You just smell strange.’
‘Nice and sexy strange or eww yucky strange?’
‘Ask yourself if you really want me to answer that.’
‘Your right I don’t.
Sarah walked in.
‘What’s on the agenda for today?’
Syd handed Sarah some yoga pants and a sports singlet.
‘Today, Michael and I are going to work. You’ll have to come with us. While we go to a meeting, we’ll give you a book of exercises you can do in a spare room. After our meeting we’ll give you a lesson in butt kicking. Is that alright?’
‘Woohoo. First day of the hol’s and I’m already having fun. Have fun at your meeting.’
‘We’ll have someone keep an eye on you.’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha that was cute. I liked it. Short and sweet. Thanks for the pm. And seriously I really like yor sig. Vaughn's definition is really cute. Great job on the update. Fantastic!! (y) (y)

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

‘Absolutely fantastic. Best I’ve slept in years. Then I awoke to find Mr Fluffers glaring at me like I was infringing on his personal space.’

Lolz infringing his personal space lolz! Vaughn he's a cat silly!! I love Mr Fluffers he's so cute! :D Reminds me of my old cat Scruffy!

Great update! Keep it coming!

nat

Lolz infringing his personal space lolz! Vaughn he's a cat silly!! I love Mr Fluffers he's so cute! :D Reminds me of my old cat Scruffy!

Great update! Keep it coming!

nat

My husband would not even allow Mr. Fluffers in the house! He says no cats. I try, but he says no. That chapter was very cute. Thanks for the PM

K. This is a really boring chap but the next one's from Weiss's POV and I think it's funny as. Well You might not... But i do.

K. This is a really boring chap but the next one's from Weiss's POV and I think it's funny as. Well You might not... But i do. Anyways the good chap should be up maybe today proberly tomorrow.

Sarah walked in to the main operations room at the CIA
SM- ‘Wow! This is where you guys work?’
MV- ‘Yeah. Though this is our little secret. Ah, Director Kendal, I believe you are yet to formally meet my daughter. Sarah Michael this is my boss.’
K- ‘Agent Vaughn. May I please have an explanation for you bringing an unauthorized and underage person into this facility?’
MV- ‘We felt that she may become a target of an attack due to our taking Sark into custody.
SB- ‘She will be in an unused office reading a book, and after our meeting we will be starting her unarmed combat training’
K- ‘Well I’m not happy about it but I don’t see I have any other choice. Welcome to the CIA, Miss Bristow.’
SM- ‘Thank you sir. My last name will be changed to Bristow-Vaughn but you may call me Sarah Michael.’
Syd and Vaughn had to stifle the laughter that Sarah’s smugness had caused. Kendall stalked off. Sydney spotted her dad. She ran and gave him a hug.
SB- ‘Dad. I missed you so much. I’ve got so much to tell you.’
JB- ‘Oh Sydney. I’m so glad to see you. We have a lot to catch up on. If you need somewhere to stay, I can sleep on the couch.’
SB- ‘No. It’s alright. I have a house here in L.A.’
JB- ‘L.A.? I thought you lived in Texas.’
SB- ‘I did. But Vaughn has bought us a house over here and we have moved in with him.’
JB- ‘Us? We? What or whom are you talking about?’
SB- ‘Dad, I would like to introduce you to somebody very special.’
Sydney called Vaughn and Sarah over.
SB- ‘Dad. I would like to introduce you to Sarah Michael Bristow-Vaughn. She I Michael and my daughter.’
JB- ‘I’m a grandfather?’
SB- ‘Surprise.’
JB- ‘I don’t know what to say. Hello young lady, you look just like your mother. What do you prefer to be called?’
SM- ‘Sarah. I’m pleased to meet you, Grandfather. What do you prefer to be called?’
JB- ‘You do have the Bristow tongue, don’t you. You can call me whatever you like.’
Sarah thought. ‘I shall call you Grandpa.’
JB- ‘Why didn’t Kendall tell me about her? All he said was that you were going to arrest Sark.’
Michael replied, ‘Well sir. We wanted to tell you ourselves.’

Just then Anji approached the group.
AB- ‘Sydney, Michael. Pleased to see you again.’
SB- ‘Anji, you’re here. Welcome to the CIA.’
MV- ‘Hi. We have a desk set up for you. It’s close to Syd’s and mine so that you can quickly duck over now and again.’ Vaughn greeted his soon-to-be sister-in-law.
SB- ‘Dad. We have another surprise for you. However you may want to sit first.’ Sydney tried to help Jack into a nearby chair but he resisted her.
JB- ‘Stop treating me like an invalid. I’m not helpless you know.’
SB- ‘Sheesh, well I’ll break it to you bluntly then. Dad, this is your daughter Anji Bristow. Irina never told anyone about her. She is also our new cadet. Anji, this is Jack Bristow. He is one of our most accomplished agents and our father.’
‘I’m pleased to meet you, sir.’ Anji said to an open mouthed Jack.
‘Irina had another daughter? You are as beautiful as your sister. Where is your mother?’ Jack struggled to regain his composure.
‘She asked me to give a message to you. She said she is sorry for not telling you about me and in return she looked after Syd during her capture. She also said don’t try to find her as she will find us when she’s ready.’
JB- ‘Do you know what she meant by ready?’
‘No.’ Anji turned to Sarah Michael. ‘You must be Sarah Michael. I’m very pleased to meet you.’
‘Hello Aunty Anji. Are you going to work here too?’
‘Yes’
Kendall interrupted. ‘Is the happy family reunion over? I would like to get the meeting started.’
Syd showed Sarah a spare office where she could practice, and then asked Marshall to keep an eye on her. Anji was asked to wait outside until Kendall was finished discussing her role
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, so cute!! Loved the 'family reunion' as Kendall put it! I didn't really think it was boring though, because everything in the chapter had to be said so we all wouldn't be confused later on!!! :smiley: Waiting patiently for the chapter from Weiss's POV!

Aww.. this was really cute! :love: Where on God's earth do you think this is BAD! I outta give you such a yelling. Ready :censored: This was such a great chapter. I liked it. I thought it was cute. So good job to you :jump: Thanks for the pm, and more soon please!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

thats was so sweet! i love how jack was talkin to sarah & said that she had the Bristow tongue! that wa great. i wil patiently be wating for an update... thankx 4 the pm!
:angelic:

Hell's Bells. And I was so ashamed of that chap. I was shocking. to make it less confuzyfying I wrote whom was saying what. Jeez, It's so hot here, I need a swim. I've started the Weiss's POV chap, now IT'S funny. I like the drinking cans bit and what he sez to himself.

Ok. here's an update on the next chappy and a preview:

The chaps going good i'l get it up later on after i have my din dins.

Preview:

Eric was so astounded by her beauty that he nearly missed her name. Nearly. Anji. So close to the angel that she was. Weiss sucked in his breath. Hell she could have been Syd’s identical twin, except that her eyes were a deep ocean blue. Weiss was feeling himself falling into their bottomless depths when he somebody kicked his shin.

Back