New start at Old love

anji_alias said:
I'll pm you all when I get the sequel posted. anyone who wants a link to my x-men fic, just PM me a request and as soon as it done, i'll get back to you
You have a x-mas fic? I wanna read. I wanna link!! Please????

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

lolz
i was like cracking up the whole time
and my mom was like what is wrong with her????
which made it all more funny
which made me fall of my chair
which made me almost pee in my pants
and ya

Aww a Burmese! Burmeses are absolutely beautiful and so if your fic! I can't belive it's the end of it!! :( At least you have a sequel which shall save us all!!! :D And those Flinkman boys betetr stay away from Sarah cos I have a feelign that SpyDaddy-Vaughn won't be too happy bout them snooping round....can't wait for the seuqel and other fics deareest twin don't forget to PM me!!! (y)

nattie :flowers:

Okay,..first off...
chunk of hunk
ROTFLMAO!!!! :rotflmao: That was sooo funny!! I'll remember that for the rest of my life!! :lol:
I LOVE LOVE how cute the Vaughn family is and that Eric is with Sydney's sister!! The way Anji and Eric are just alike is cute!! :sigh:
I caught that engagement of their's too anji! Glad that I passed that little story on to you!! ^_^
They're married now, yeah!! :jump:
And now it's Eric and Anji's turn and uh-oh...do I see a Flinkman son going after Sarah!?? :smiley: Very cute!! :love:
Can't wait for the next part!!! :woot:
🦋 Colly E.

ooooo, anji u r amazing.
that was soooooo good.
i can't believe you put the yo-yo thing in :smiley: (that was me)
thanks for the amazign story and PM me when that sequal's up it sounds as ace as this(if thats possible)
louise

That was great! I loved it all! When you post the sequel, please PM me! I want to see if there's a David/Sarah romance.

Thanx for all the reviews. I have a (possible) date for when the sequal will be posted and it's a David/Sarah story based at their high school and written from both of their points of view. It'll be posted at the end of February/beginning of march. My best friend has beta-d the beginning and she fell of the couch laughing at bits of it. i'll pm everyone on my list when it's posted. Many thanx (for bearing with me) and i promise that i'll enjoy my holiday by writing during all of my spare time. (i'd write for you when i go diving, if i could). And one last quote as i say a fond farewell (i made it up as well, so if i could have appropriate applause): "Don't beat around the bush. Uproot it and smack someone over the head with it."- Anji

Aww anji that's the best quote! It's just so...so.. inspiring!
You deserve applause :clap: okay as you can see the little clapping emoticons aren't working for me so here's an :eek:scar: and lotsa little hyperactive emoticons! :jump:
:cheers:
nattie 🦋

umm i dunno why no one has posted on this for over a year but i hope its not because your not posting anymore if some one knows what is happenin withthis fic can they please pm me

yeah so if you update can i pls have a pm

i love sarah michael in this and it will be soo cute with the hole flinkman twin thing!!

im glad irina turned up!!

ne ways tell me if something happens

love bb

Back