Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

New theory of the S/S relationship

Discussion in 'Characters, Cast and Crew' started by sark's girl, May 19, 2003.

1. sark's girl

sark's girl Rocket Ranger

OK, here's my theory. u no how in 1 of the episodes Irina says to Sydney that she was chosen along with Sloane? do u see a connection? 2 people out of the whole world and it had to be them! i wish it was Sark & Syd.lol

2. auroraskyes37

auroraskyes37 Captain

Hmmm... so what does this have to do with Syd/Sark? :confused:

3. ilovesark

ilovesark Rocket Ranger

but i really don't want sark and syd to 'get together'. he has to stay the cocky, british, sob that syd repulses and despises. it would be horrible if they had a serious relationship.

4. auroraskyes37

auroraskyes37 Captain

:o I think it'd be great if they had a relationship or something. Or if they just had more scenes together. And I think that deep down, Syd doesn't really despise him... after all, who could? ;)

5. vics2881

vics2881 Rocket Ranger

It would only be ok if they had a plutanic relationship. I'm a firm believer that they are brother and sister.

Vicky :)

6. mountaineer5

mountaineer5 Rocket Ranger

i agree with vicky. somehow they're bro and sis or at least half-siblings.

7. ilovesark

ilovesark Rocket Ranger

well, bro/sis is better than lovers or bf/gf. but i still think syd needs to depsise them. they fight better that wasy, and they fight period b/c of that.

8. Jaimie

Jaimie Retired

i agree that they are related...Irina and who though?

9. Sweet Blazin'

Sweet Blazin' Rocket Ranger

I think it would be awesome if Syd was with Sark and Irina for the two missing years! Now THAT would be interesting. :love:

10. auroraskyes37

auroraskyes37 Captain

[quote name='Sweet Blazin'' date='May 27 2003, 11:13 PM']I think it would be awesome if Syd was with Sark and Irina for the two missing years! Now THAT would be interesting. :love:[/quote]
    Mhmm... I think that would be so great also. I would LOVE some more Sark/Syd screen time, even if it is like a flashback or memory or something!