New to Allalias.com

zjmac

Cadet
Hi all!

I first started watching Alias during the second episode of season 3. I had just moved, and ABC was the only channel I could get on my tv, but I am so glad because ALIAS ROCKS! For Christmas I got the first two seasons on DVD, and I love them. I cannot wait for the third season to be realsed, and it is only halfway through.
One thing I miss in season 3 is Irina Derevko. I hope she comes back for a few more episodes, or maybe all of next season. On a tagent, I notice that everyone on this board hates Lauren Reed. I hope I do not get kicked off, since I am new, but I like Lauren. I think the reason for this is that she was with Vaughn when I first started watching the series, and I did not understand the love that he shared with Sydney. However, after watching the first 2 seasons on DVD, I am still not convinced that Lauren needs to be burned at the steak, especially now if she turns out to be a double agent. I admit I was surprised when it was Lauren who shot Lazarey, but I blame that on hoping it was Irina.
Anyway, I probably won't post much on the board, but I look forward to reading all of your insights. I love "Alias"!

Zach :D