New Trailer for Monster-In-Law

I was only going to see this movie cause I wantedto support Mv but now that I've seen the trailer I really wanna see and it has Wanda Sykes she's funny. I loved the topless buff and tan MV running on the beach! he looks damn good! can't wait to see it.

I saw the trailer on ET. Mommy and gf wanna kill each other and yeah, Wanda Sykes. It looks funny. I'll watch it because of MV. Can't wait!

Wanda`Sykes is funny. I'm glad she's in the movie. By the way, MV needs to contact his publicist, because they still can't say his name right ;) .

boyscout11 said:
  By the way, MV needs to contact his publicist, because they still can't say his name right ;) .
[post="1206422"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know! They can never say it right it's not that hard people :P

oooh the trailer at monsterinlaw.com is a little different! MV sounds so sweet the way he talks too, this can be the 13 going on 30 of the year hehe.

I watched the trailer this morning and I was like :woot:
Shirtless Vaughn :angelic:
He looks so cute and I really think that this will be a really good movie.
The synopsis sounds good so I'll definately go and watch it :smiley:

I must say, that I was going to see it anyways because I have to support Michael...but I wasn't too sure about it since I'm not a big JLo fan at all. But after seeing that preview I really do want to see it not just because MV is in it, but because it actually looks really cute! :smiley: And I'm a sucker for romantic comedies.

^I looked all over the place!! But couldn't find one anywhere :(

vartanho does have a lot of images from monster in law up, so i'm hoping that they'll put that one up too :naughty:

Far out, this movie looks hysterical, and michael's in it!! Woohoo, as for the running along the beach SHIRTLESS, HELLO... WOW!! Can't wait for it to open in Aus, ill be at the first screening!!

full_bLown_Rose said:
lol that's funny.
Box office is probably going to be full because of all us girls who want to see Michael and his super hotness in the movie!
[post="1286700"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yup, I'm definitely seeing this for MV, NOT JLo.

Back