New Trailer for Monster-In-Law

I really want to see this movie now despite J.Lo being in it. I think it'll be a hit movie, not blockbuster, but it'll do well.

I'm definitely going to see this movie especially because Michael is in it, but I also like J-Lo, Jane Fonda and Wanda Sykes. I like several of J-Lo's movies and I've always liked Jane Fonda's acting.

I just saw the Making of Monster-In-Law special on HBO, and now I really want to see it. There were several moments with Michael in there. It looks to be a good movie, despite J-Lo.

dotfar said:
I'm definitely going to see this movie especially because Michael is in it, but I also like J-Lo, Jane Fonda and Wanda Sykes.  I like several of J-Lo's movies and I've always liked Jane Fonda's acting.
[post="1310181"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I forgot about Wanda! She is one of my favorite comediennes, next to Margaret Cho and Godfrey. Just her delivery with her lines are hilarious. :lol:

I don't know if the premiere already happened but I heard that a group of animal activist plan to have a protest because of J.Lo! She wears fur and all. If this didn't already happen that this is going to suck because like most of the time the focus will not be on anyone else except J.Lo! What I don't get is that she isn't the only famous person that wears fur!

The premiere happens tonight. I heard PETA plans to picket it, too. A couple of Alias fans are planning to attend so maybe we'll get some scoop later tonight. If not, there's bound to be plenty of pictures tomorrow. :smiley:

Back