New Update

I thought they sounded like the same old fighters of the undead.

Well yes, but that's not all.

The clerics in HJ will be the primary raising class (unsure if others will have the ability). This is different to most games where it is the healer's job..

That's something that's so complicated, I can't help but not believe it for now..

But the wizard magic makes me thing of having Vae be a wizard/rogue..hmm..I'll be having to test these things out before I settle.

The Wyr magic thing has been planned since the beginning, there's no way it is changing, so believe it.

I love Elanthian clerics, I like the idea of a focused raiser. It's not their job to heal your cuts and bruises but if you go and get yourself killed they're the line between your wayward spirit and the gods. Makes them less of a doctor and more of a worker of the divine :smiley: I like it.

I'm thinking my main, the ilvari will likely be Cleric/Ranger or Ranger/Cleric depending on how they combine. Think priestess with a bow, perhaps holy/spirtual arrows the way that Ranger/Rogue gets poison arrows or Ranger/Wizard get elemental? My human... not so sure about.

I love Elanthian clerics, I like the idea of a focused raiser. It's not their job to heal your cuts and bruises but if you go and get yourself killed they're the line between your wayward spirit and the gods. Makes them less of a doctor and more of a worker of the divine :smiley: I like it.

We also kick some serious rear as well. And I like that too.

The joy I'm having with my DR Cleric is making me want to consider doing it in HJ as well.

Though, I'm sure my mind will change 12,000 times between now and release.

I hope I can animate my dead team mate as a necromancer!
And I also hope you could use "Corpse Bomb" on animated corpses, not only dead stuff on the ground...

*Animates his dead team mate and makes him run into a camp and explode*
Moahaha!

The Wyr magic thing has been planned since the beginning, there's no way it is changing, so believe it.

I'm not wanting it changed or anything like that! I think it's a great idea. I'm just skeptical on the execution mainly because of watching so many other games talk about complex things and then simplifying them. I'm not even saying Simutronics wont do it, just that I'll be happy if they do and eh if they don't.

Same here! And I have to rewrite my character as an Ilvari or something instead of Suwari :(

Same here. I love pet classes though, even with me still being kind of pissy about no Suwari, this piqued my interest again.

I hope we get a nice variety of wyr critters to play with. =)

Put in a strange unknown Wyr, summon your 'pet'. What happens? A bear appears out of nowhere and mauls you to death. Mm-hmm. I've seen it before. You have to be careful.

Same here. I love pet classes though, even with me still being kind of pissy about no Suwari, this piqued my interest again.

I hope we get a nice variety of wyr critters to play with. =)

Same here I was really sad when I heard no Suwari and thats the race I really wanted to play. Not real sure about the other races, none appeared to me as much *shrugs*

I hope with get a bunch of pets/critters as well, it will allow for it to be more unique to your character.

When you said that my first thought was:
Ha, there's a class for anyone who has ever wanted to roleplay a schizophrenic: Cleric/Necromancer.
"Haha! I've done it! I've raised the dead! Oh Gods, it's an abomination! *smites undead with holy powers* No! My creation! *revives undead monstrosity*

That's insanely funny Gate.

Back