New Update

The Wizard's elemental Storm looks cool since according to what they said it can be modified into different types of storms with wyr. I guess wyr will affect spells as well. The mass hysteria spell reminds me of berserk.

That's something that's so complicated, I can't help but not believe it for now..

But the wizard magic makes me thing of having Vae be a wizard/rogue..hmm..I'll be having to test these things out before I settle.

Well, it seems like the ranger can use wyr to determine what animal companion they summon and what exactly it can do.

I've been looking at Wizard/Ranger. Though a few other combos like Ranger/Healer looks pretty nice. Regardless, I think ranger is in there somewhere.

I almost always gravitate towards melee classes so I know warrior will be a primary class. Tracking and pets are always a plus but the wizard's Mass Hysteria spell looks like a very cool crowd control spell.

I'm probably down to either a warrior/ranger or warrior/wizard at least till the next update shows...

Sadly, of my four concidered combo classes only one is up now, Ranger.

I think I need to stop reading HJ stuff, I'm gonna go insane with impatience

The wizard sounds pretty visually appealing, spell wise. Right now, I'm leaning toward Cleric/Wizard. I've always liked clerics... and finally a game where clerics aren't heal-bots.

Well clerics are suppose to be very different in HJ than other MMOs. So maybe it's a little unsafe to say that you'll like cleric in HJ.

Ohh some nifty classes there. I can't decide what I want to ultimately play, I'll have to test things out first, but Ranger/rogue sounds kinda appealing. Or maybe the gearknight.. hmm.

I thought they sounded like the same old fighters of the undead.

When you said that my first thought was:
Ha, there's a class for anyone who has ever wanted to roleplay a schizophrenic: Cleric/Necromancer.
"Haha! I've done it! I've raised the dead! Oh Gods, it's an abomination! *smites undead with holy powers* No! My creation! *revives undead monstrosity*

Back