New (Vaughn) Alias Books

OK...I just read the summary 4 the Vaughn books and this sucks!!! I'm gonna be like "Da**it Vaughn, ure cheating on SYD!!!! Urgh... and then theres the Jack one which I'm gonna buy nad nevr read!

sydandvaughn4evr said:
OK...I just read the summary 4 the Vaughn books and this sucks!!! I'm gonna be like "Da**it Vaughn, ure cheating on SYD!!!! Urgh... and then theres the Jack one which I'm gonna buy nad nevr read!
there's going to be a Jack book too?

FYI peeps theres already a section dedicated to all the books but I guess you could have a seperate one for the vaughn ones except your talking about books that aren't vaughn soo... any way one person asked where they can get them and the answer is any major book store WHEN THEY COME OUT (only the first 4 books are outand they're all about syd) some one else was wondering about the Jack book and it's actually going to be about Jack and sydneys relationship I think I'm still curious about book six though it's about syd and vaughn but not them together wierd huh?

I have a hunch this forum will be closed or transported to the already existant alias books section ...

Like mevartan said, there is already another forum for these books (vaughn's included). If you have anyquestions, please go there. It has been stated there what book are coming next, who there by, when, and what they're about. And to answer someone's question--the book is not about Jack, it's mainly about Sydney, but it's obviously going to deal with the Jack/Sydney relationship. If you have anymore questions, you can also go to randomhouse.com (the publisher of the alias books) or amazon.com (though I'm sure other places like barnes&nobles would have them too)

Back